1. #1 House Dems To Discuss “Income Inequality” At Posh Hotel-- Cheapest Room Is $695/night 
    Hypocrites

House Dems To Discuss “Income Inequality” At Posh Hotel Where Cheapest Room Is $695 A Night…
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...Swank-St-Regis

Democrats have made the issue of “income inequality” the cornerstone of their platform going into the November elections. In less than two months, the House Democrats will discuss this and other issues at the swanky and posh St. Regis hotel in Manhattan. Rooms start at $695 a night if you would like to join them.

Of course, you can’t simply show up at the DCCC’s “Issues Conference.” According to the email invitation, “[t]his annual Issues Conference is open to 2014 DCCC Business and Labor Council Platinum Members and to our 2014 Chairman’s Council Members.” I’m not certain what it takes to be a “plantinum member,” but I imagine it takes the kind of money that doesn’t blink at a $695 hotel room. Helpfully, the DCCC says you can contact them to determine one’s “eligibility.”

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Heh. I'm shocked.
    May the FORCE be with you!

hahahahahahaha.

Reminds me of the Occupy "braintrust" holding their meetings in a bank lobby:

"Let's see, how do we take down these corporate jerks and all their corporate stuff and damn it's really nice and cool in here. Love this a/c. These chairs sure are comfortable, beats another night in that rape tent. Do they have coffee".
    Be Not Afraid.

This is the maddening part. These people can't see their own hypocrisy and if you called them on it, they'd look at you like you grew a 3rd eye.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This is the maddening part. These people can't see their own hypocrisy and if you called them on it, they'd look at you like you grew a 3rd eye.
    You have to remember, these are the same people that will hold a charity banquet to help people going through a famine.

" Let do a series denouncing the rich, everyone likes when we do that ... especialy the rich "

Ayn Rand, THE FOUNTAINHEAD
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

For $695 a night, I would expect to have a well-built, handsome and shirtless young man stationed in my room to fetch me food and give me massages, while ensuring that my wine glass is kept full for the duration of my stay.

Power CUer
    Hey they saved a mint by eschewing the Carribian for nasty NYC.
    If you like your congress crittets you can keep them. If you don't, you know what to do.