Thread: Are there any female GOP Pols whose husbands paid for college/law school?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Are there any female GOP Pols whose husbands paid for college/law school? 
    link

link 2

Thu Jan 23, 2014, 09:00 PM

stg81 (142 posts)

Are there any female GOP Pols whose husbands paid for college/law school?
    LOL. NONE that are lying about how rough they had it as single mother who had to live in a trailer court who struggled to make ends meet, and saying, look at how successful I am.

It isn't the fact that he paid for her schooling, it's that she is claiming she had it so hard in order to make people think she knows all about how hard it is to live paycheck to paycheck, as a single parent. Did she have struggles...sure, everyone does Is it like she is claiming..NO. It's a lie.

Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh come on people!!!! If you don't think this
    is just ok, you're a woman hating RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

The whole thing sounds like a mess. I'm not defending her, but obviously her ex-husband still bears a grudge against her at this point. Going public doesn't exactly make him look good, either.

I'm not speaking here as a democrat, just as someone whose parents got divorced a long time ago and whose Mom still bears a grudge against her Dad, and berates him every chance she gets.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The whole thing sounds like a mess. I'm not defending her, but obviously her ex-husband still bears a grudge against her at this point. Going public doesn't exactly make him look good, either.

I'm not speaking here as a democrat, just as someone whose parents got divorced a long time ago and whose Mom still bears a grudge against her Dad, and berates him every chance she gets.
    From what I've read, the reporter sought out Mr. Davis, not the other way around. As far as a grudge goes, I don't know many ex-spouses (myself included) who wouldn't hold a grudge against an adulterous partner. THAT kind of betrayal cuts very deep and takes a very long time to heal...

She lied and to the reporter's credit, he dug deeper into her story when things didn't add up....

1) Single Mom....

Really? Where is your kid/s.... hmmmm?
    2) Worked through school...

So where's your loan debt?

....and those were the easy ones!

Think Noonie.... THINK!
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Fabulous Poster
    I can't comment on this case. Why? Because I wasted brain time reading about Justin Bieber. This is what our media does. Watching Baynews9 is like watching a comedy about news. We have a Nebraskan with atrocious grammar and nasal delivery who is impossible to listen to, and an ethnic Puerto Rican with near perfect diction and tonality and they both go from announcing a new grocery store opening in the ghetto, to a corporate shutdown in Largo, to a murder, to ice skating in Sarasota, to Justin Bieber, to a deadly fire in Agoura all in the space of ten minutes and with no particular priority for gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    From what I've read, the reporter sought out Mr. Davis, not the other way around. As far as a grudge goes, I don't know many ex-spouses (myself included) who wouldn't hold a grudge against an adulterous partner. THAT kind of betrayal cuts very deep and takes a very long time to heal...

She lied and to the reporter's credit, he dug deeper into her story when things didn't add up....

1) Single Mom....

Really? Where is your kid/s.... hmmmm?
    2) Worked through school...

So where's your loan debt?

....and those were the easy ones!

Think Noonie.... THINK!

No, I get it. She lied about a whole lot of things, plus lost custody of the kids in the divorce. But divorce is always ugly.

No, I get it. She lied about a whole lot of things, plus lost custody of the kids in the divorce. But divorce is always ugly.
    God you liberals make me sick, you forgive any flaw in character as long as they believe as you do. This womans life in politics is based on total lies and you guys don't give a shit.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

... But divorce is always ugly.
    Out of all that I gave you.... AND that is your excuse... divorce is ugly!? So it's MR. DAVIS' fault that she LIED about her background to garner sympathy????

Oooookkkkaaaaayyyyy
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Of course he does, she used him to pay off HER student loans, guess she wasn't a strong and independent woman AFTER ALL, THEN she divorces him after he finishes paying the loans back, cashing out his RETIREMENT etc.

You're really are a stupid liberal

The irony of my statement calling you a stupid liberal does not escape me