1. #1 Redskins Name Debate Reaches United Nations 
    VERONA, N.Y. ó The Oneida Indian leader from upstate New York who has become a high-profile critic of the Washington Redskinsí nickname is taking his case to the United Nations.
    The Oneida Indian Nation says Ray Halbritter will meet Friday with the Assistant Secretary-General for Human Rights at U.N. headquarters in Manhattan. Halbritter argues that the Washington teamís nickname is racially insensitive and should be changed.
    The NFL team was already facing a fresh round of criticism when the Oneidas began airing radio advertisements during the NFLís regular season critical of the nickname.
    Redskins owner Dan Snyder has called the name ďa badge of honorĒ and said it wonít be changed.
    Halbritter says the campaign will continue.
    More>http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/...nited-nations/
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Power CUer
    Hell, Id bet money Dan is putting this indian guy up to it. He sure isnt ginning up much PR withthe team itself and another round of redskin hatin gets the faithfull's dander up again and the RGIII m3rchandise moving again. He will never change the name. And if DC is stupid enough to try and make him he will move them somewhere where that bs dowsnt exist.
    If you like your congress crittets you can keep them. If you don't, you know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Hell, Id bet money Dan is putting this indian guy up to it. He sure isnt ginning up much PR withthe team itself and another round of redskin hatin gets the faithfull's dander up again and the RGIII m3rchandise moving again. He will never change the name. And if DC is stupid enough to try and make him he will move them somewhere where that bs dowsnt exist.
    They are in Arlington VA I think so I doubt DC can do anything but shake their fists at him. I hate the skins but I back them up on this
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

This whole thing is insane.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    They are in Arlington VA I think so I doubt DC can do anything but shake their fists at him. I hate the skins but I back them up on this
    True except they could take back the Washington. Or try. I hate them as well since they fired my hero Sonny Jurgenson. Seahawk guy since they debuted (as fsr from DC as possible.)
    If you like your congress crittets you can keep them. If you don't, you know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    True except they could take back the Washington. Or try. I hate them as well since they fired my hero Sonny Jurgenson. Seahawk guy since they debuted (as fsr from DC as possible.)
    Who was their first ever head coach and don't cheat.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Who was their first ever head coach and don't cheat.
    No idea. See i didnt cheat. Had Lombardi for a time i believe.