1. #1 CNN links Ayers and Obama 
    I cannot believe CNN showed this. It ties Ayers to Obama BIG TIME!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvROBLortBQ

Youtube quote: CNN investigative reporter: “But the relationship between Obama and Ayers went much deeper, ran much longer, and was much more political than Obama said.”

It is the lie that furthers the story. Talk about THE LIE.

On Anderson’s Cooper 360 they did a major investigative look at the Ayers/Obama connection. They even interviewed Stanley Kurtz.

Bottom line: Just a guy in my neighborhood? Served on one board together?

CNN Says bulls**t!

They worked closely with each other and worked together on TWO boards — both Annenberg and the Woods Foundation. They also talked about Ayers little tea party to launch Obama and found Obama hadn’t been entirely honest about “just stopping by…” It was an event they planned and hosted TOGETHER.

Sarah Palin needs to come out tomorrow and ride this just like she did the New York Times piece: “It appears as though we’ve learned once again that Barack Obama wasn’t exactly telling the truth about his association with the domestic terrorist William Ayers. As a matter of fact it was in a debate during the primary in which he lied. We know this because CNN reports….”

It’s the lies that will sink in.
    I keep saying, Obama is a compulsive LIAR!!!

http://dirtyharrysplace.com/?p=4873

Two Years After Meeting Ayers, Obama Published "Rave Review" Of Ayers' Book In The Chicago Tribune, And Jointly Appeared On Academic Panels Together. "The two men were involved in efforts to reform the city's education system. They appeared together on academic panels, including one organized by Michelle Obama to discuss the juvenile justice system, an area of mutual concern. Mr. Ayers's book on the subject won a rave review in The Chicago Tribune by Mr. Obama, who called it a searing and timely account.'" (Jo Becker and Christopher Drew, "Pragmatic Politics, Forged On The South Side," The New York Times, 5/11/08)
    Who are the people in your neighborhood......

David Horowitz

I interviewed Ayers ten years ago, in a kindergarten classroom in uptown Manhattan where he was employed to shape the minds of inner city children. Dressed in bib overalls with golden curls rolling below his ears, Ayers reviewed his activities as a terrorist for my tape recorder. When he was done, he broke into a broad, Jack Horner grin and summed up his experience: “Guilty as hell. Free as a bird. America is a great country.”
    Yet, he tried to destroy it.

Banned
    Tonight, during the debate, McCain should ask Obama the same question that Greta Von Sesturn asked Bill Clinton on her show. "What would be the difference between someone having a close relationship with someone like Jerimiah Wright and someone like David Duke?"

Clinton, who is always cool and smooth under fire, got a deer in the highlights look, did not say a word for about 15 seconds and then gave a round about, barely relevant non-answer.

Obama's answer would probably be, "That's racist! That's racist! That's why we need CHANGE!"

LL, if you did not include the youtube clip, I would have thought you were joking. :p I cannot believe this came out of CNN. I mean, that report actually looks like real journalism. :eek: I wonder what's happening over at that network, but maybe it's just a fluke. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Tonight, during the debate, McCain should ask Obama the same question that Greta Von Sesturn asked Bill Clinton on her show. "What would be the difference between someone having a close relationship with someone like Jerimiah Wright and someone like David Duke?"

Clinton, who is always cool and smooth under fire, got a deer in the highlights look, did not say a word for about 15 seconds and then gave a round about, barely relevant non-answer.

Obama's answer would probably be, "That's racist! That's racist! That's why we need CHANGE!"
    Speedy, I sure hope he does. McCain needs to blast Obama tonight. The liberals would have gone crazy if McCain had ANY type of working relationship with the likes of David Duke.

I doubt McCain will do it.I think they are using Palin as the attack dog (wit lipstick!!)

Unfortunately, I don't think Ayers is going to do it for McCain.