Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I, on the other hand will never be one of them. I prefer to goof around online or be in nature or with friends having fun. I prefer to enjoy life by letting the winds of life tussle my hair rather than trying to control the wind.
    What a surprise, she'll never be rich. Probably too many of the Dems who whine about the rich have this belief. They want to have fun, not work, and live off the fruits of the labors of those rich folk.

My problem was that I worked all my life to not have to mooch off others. Too bad that the old fashioned work effort is not in vogue with some of the DUmmie types.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    What a surprise, she'll never be rich. Probably too many of the Dems who whine about the rich have this belief. They want to have fun, not work, and live off the fruits of the labors of those rich folk.

My problem was that I worked all my life to not have to mooch off others. Too bad that the old fashioned work effort is not in vogue with some of the DUmmie types.
    Was watching either O'Reilly or Megan Kelly last night, can't remember which show had this but one of their guests said that there isn't an income gap in this country but rather a gap in motivation or something like that. People who get rich get there with hard work and determination and a lot of sacrifices. Very few wealthy people got that way via birth or through the lottery(the true meaning of fortunate).
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post

The only way to "hoard" money is to put it under your mattress or bury it in a coffee can in your back yard. Both of which are stupid ideas.
    And typical leftie activities.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.