Thread: Rainy Tuesday

1. #1 Rainy Tuesday 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    A little soggy here this morning but it hasn't rained in quite a while so that's ok. Leaves are starting to turn and of course, fall. BUT, this year, with the maple cut back to look like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, the amount of leaves to bag this year will drop big time! :D

TOTD: Voter Fraud!!! How much are we gonna see this year? I'm betting a ton.

Now it's interesting, since 2000 there have been tons of voter fraud lawsuits by both parties (but usually by the Dems) and nothing much gets done. This to me means the calls of fraud are either total BS or this country just accepts a certain amount of it and doesn't care.

The November of the Chads! Stupid people who couldn't punch a stupid card and/or read a freakin ballot designed bytheir own party. So what do the Dems cry for? Electronic voting machines! Except....they still lost elections. Electronic Voting baaaaaaaad. Diebold, eeeevil Rethugs, FRAUD!!!! :D It really is funny but so much counts on a fair vote you want to scream sometimes.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Muggy and cloudy today, chance of afternoon showers....but I wish it would cool off like last week.

TOTD: Who knows, but it seems like Ohio has been the biggest focus lately. I hope my own state doesn't screw it up like last time. I'm SURE there isn't any questionable goings-on happening with the minions of the Obama campaign...
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

68 Degrees Current:Mostly Cloudy
    Wind: NE at 0 mph
    Humidity: 95%

rain

I was surprised when I looked out the window and saw the drops. We really need it so no biggy.

TOTD: I have been listening to John Fund and I doubt we will know the Presidential results for a few weeks after election day. There are so many illegal registrations and they WILL be challenged.

I am repulsed by the willingness of the dems to drag any warm (or non-decomposed) body to the polls.

Started out rainy, now its nice out.

TOTD:
    Lets keep the votng booths nice and simple, I have a way for the DUmbest lib moonbat not to screw up too badly!!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Now that's funny! :D

But, i don't want to be orange.....(DU whiny mode)

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    But, i don't want to be orange.....(DU whiny mode)
    Be orange right this minute and you can be yellow tomorrow, okay? Yellow like Mr. Banana! Yay! :p

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I need to go shopping today. I want a new pair of boots.

TOTD: Mayo.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III