Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Hybrid View

  1. #1 Henry (Rat Face) Waxman Announces Retirement, Blames Tea Party 
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,165
    California’s 20-term Democratic Congressman Henry Waxman announced his retirement today, but not before taking the low road. The New York Times explains his reasons for leaving with this quote:

    “It’s been frustrating because of the extremism of Tea Party Republicans,” Mr. Waxman said in an interview on Wednesday. “Nothing seems to be happening.”
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,112
    He had to retire, at the rate his ears were growing he would not have been able to get into congress much longer.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,484
    What does it say about his district to keep him in there 20 terms? Glad the weasle face is leaving.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    What does it say about his district to keep him in there 20 terms? Glad the weasle face is leaving.
    Political just posted that Sandra Fluke is looking to run for his seat.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Political just posted that Sandra Fluke is looking to run for his seat.
    How will she find the time between her sexual encounters?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    How will she find the time between her sexual encounters?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Political just posted that Sandra Fluke is looking to run for his seat.

    The republican could take this seat-Sandra Fluke is going to have to deal with Marianne Williamson as an independent candidate. Marianne must be stopped, even if it means losing the seat to a republican. She is dangerous-I joke about her being the Whore of Babylon, but it might not be such a joke if she ever gets in a seat of any kind of political power. I didn't think she had a chance against Waxman, but this really does change everything.


    Marianne has big money behind her, most notably, Oprah. Marianne is Oprah's guru. I'll bet she gets some other big liberal names supporting her, like Arianna Huffington.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member Janice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,809
    So Henry "nostrolitis" Waxman is retiring. It just wont be the same w/o that windbags nostrils flaring up all over the place ...

    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,039
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The republican could take this seat-Sandra Fluke is going to have to deal with Marianne Williamson as an independent candidate. Marianne must be stopped, even if it means losing the seat to a republican. She is dangerous-I joke about her being the Whore of Babylon, but it might not be such a joke if she ever gets in a seat of any kind of political power. I didn't think she had a chance against Waxman, but this really does change everything.


    Marianne has big money behind her, most notably, Oprah. Marianne is Oprah's guru. I'll bet she gets some other big liberal names supporting her, like Arianna Huffington.
    Now that is interesting...
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member Meshuga Mikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Anselmo CA
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Political just posted that Sandra Fluke is looking to run for his seat.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •