Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No ..... that's him.
    "We are going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends
    who stand with us on issues that are important to us."
    – President Barack Obama - (The Uniter) - October 2010

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The republican could take this seat-Sandra Fluke is going to have to deal with Marianne Williamson as an independent candidate. Marianne must be stopped, even if it means losing the seat to a republican. She is dangerous-I joke about her being the Whore of Babylon, but it might not be such a joke if she ever gets in a seat of any kind of political power. I didn't think she had a chance against Waxman, but this really does change everything.

Marianne has big money behind her, most notably, Oprah. Marianne is Oprah's guru. I'll bet she gets some other big liberal names supporting her, like Arianna Huffington.
    Now that is interesting...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Political just posted that Sandra Fluke is looking to run for his seat.

4. #14 Oh my!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by CBHype View Post
    He has to be the ugliest man in politics....... literally.

That was cruel! Eye bleach! EEYYEEEEEE BLEEEEAAAACH!!!!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Guess who's running for his seat:

http://atr.rollcall.com/sandra-fluke...in-california/

Women’s rights activist Sandra Fluke has filed paperwork with the California Democratic Party to run for Congress in the open 33rd District.

Fluke marked the third Democrat to join the race to replace retiring Rep. Henry A. Waxman in this Los Angeles-based House seat. State Sen. Ted Lieu and Former Los Angeles Controller Wendy Greuel announced bids last week.

Fluke rose to prominence after radio show host Rush Limbaugh called her a “slut” in 2012. At the time, Fluke, a Georgetown University Law student, was petitioning the school to include birth control in their student healthcare plans.

While she has filed paperwork to seek the state party endorsement, Fluke has yet to file federal paperwork to make her bid official.

A number of other Democrats are also considering bids for the solidly Democratic district, which President Barack Obama carried with 61 percent in 2012.

The Washington Post first reported Fluke’s plans.

California’s 33rd District is rated a Safe Democratic contest by Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    What does it say about his district to keep him in there 20 terms? Glad the weasle face is leaving.
    What it says is that Kalifornia should have been invaded, and retaken, about eighteen terms ago. Makes one wonder whatever happened to the Golden State of Ronald Reagan. Perhaps there's still hope ... I dunno.

God, he really does look like a rat.

If Waxman had a son he'd look like.....

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

9. #19 two questions for Rep. Waxman 
    Hello Mr. Waxman, the NYT quotes you as saying:"He has been unapologetic about the health care law during its troubled rollout in the fall, and he said that he was confident it would survive and that its use as a political weapon would diminish.

“I’m proud of the Affordable Care Act,” he said. “I think it’s a terrific piece of legislation.”" If you made these statements, then I have the following two questions for you:

1.) What is your IPAB number?

2.) Have you signed up under Obamacare for the state of California?

I just want to know if he lives by the same rules like the rest of us plebians are supposed to maintain perfect compliance with. Yet they are allowed exemptions to those same laws. I remember from several years ago that George Mitchell, the former Senate Majority leader was complaining about the lack of "Bipartisanship." When he gave a list of examples of "Bipartisanship" were all pieces of democrat legislation that Mitchell passed. If they truly wanted Bipartisanship, let them pass laws that offend or contradict their beliefs. They expect us to give up our rights, then let them give up what they consider to be important to them.