Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 9/11 a Pre-Text to Tyranny? 
    I know that a lot of people can't imagine that a lie so big has been sold to the people of the US and the world.
    But if you watch this video with an open mind you'll have to agree that something is wrong with the official 9/11 story.

"We are going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends
    who stand with us on issues that are important to us."
    – President Barack Obama - (The Uniter) - October 2010

I'm no truther, and I don't have a big problem with at least all the major points of the 'Official story,' but the event HAS become an excuse for an intrusive and pervasive surveillance presence, with a real potential for police-state type abuse, with the security of New Yorkers trumping the individual liberties of the entire country. The major NY and NJ politicians from both parties are so all-in on the 'Security state above all' that I could not vote for any of them. It's a very short step from 'We need to track and store all your phone and internet traffic' to 'We need to track and store all your weapons for you' to finally 'We need to track and store you.'

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I'm no truther, and I don't have a big problem with at least all the major points of the 'Official story,' but the event HAS become an excuse for an intrusive and pervasive surveillance presence, with a real potential for police-state type abuse, with the security of New Yorkers trumping the individual liberties of the entire country. The major NY and NJ politicians from both parties are so all-in on the 'Security state above all' that I could not vote for any of them. It's a very short step from 'We need to track and store all your phone and internet traffic' to 'We need to track and store all your weapons for you' to finally 'We need to track and store you.'
    Well said.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Well I'm partial to the "Mini-Nuke" theory and
    I also like the Hologram explanation.

And we all know the Pentagon was really hit by a Cruise
    missile launched by Aliens from the planet Zog!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

I have you seen many controlled demolitions and that is what they all looked like. Something is just not right but I can see that there is a phenomenon at work. It's like a mass hypnosis. I guess what they say is right; "If you tell a lie long and loud enough, people will eventually start to believe it".

A simple good person would not fathom that there are those in government or who pull the strings behind that government who would do something so evil. This is why it is so hard for some to believe alternative scenarios.
    Last edited by CBHype; 01-31-2014 at 07:32 PM.
    "We are going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends
    who stand with us on issues that are important to us."
    – President Barack Obama - (The Uniter) - October 2010

Quote Originally Posted by CBHype View Post
    I have you seen many controlled demolitions and that is what they all looked like. Something is just not right but I can see that there is a phenomenon at work. It's like a mass hypnosis. I guess what they say is right; "If you tell a lie long and loud enough, people will eventually start to believe it".
    Probably done by that same gang that blew up all those buildings in Mexico City when they had that earthquake...

Oh goodie! A Truther...

This is TOAST.... Bush has legs!!!!!!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

A simple good person would not fathom that there are those in government or who pull the strings behind that government who would do something so evil. This is why it is so hard for some to believe alternative scenarios.

No offense but I very much doubt you are going to find any converts here on CU.

Will someone find the link to the DU thread for CB here where spooked911 "proves"
    the WTC was conspiracy theory using cinder blocks and some fire?? Trust me CB,
    it's a classic DUmmie thread that is required reading here...
    May the FORCE be with you!

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg