1. #1 Transgendered start Change.org petition against lesbian-run group 
    Power CUer
    Petition Started to Encourage Southern Poverty Law Center to Label ’Gender Identity Watch’ as Hate Group
    http://www.edgeboston.com/index.php?...&sc3&id=154850

History was made in a most unexpected way in late 2013 when the petition titled "Southern Poverty Law Center: Monitor Gender Identity Watch as a Hate Group" appeared at Change.org. At press time, the petition had garnered more than 7,000 signatures.

The petition raised many eyebrows, receiving an outpouring of support from within the transgender community. Gender Identity Watch (GIW) was founded and is run by Cathy Brennan, a Maryland based attorney with a long history of involvement in the radical lesbian feminist movement.

Many of the comments posted in response to the Change.org petition accuse Brennan of outing transgender people to their employers, publishing the names and addresses of transgender people, and celebrating transgender suicides.

Brennan is profiled on RationalWik.orgi, a website which, according to it’s homepage "analyzes pseudo-science and the anti-science movement," as well as "documenting the full range of crank ideas." Many of the individuals featured on RationalWiki.org are conservative, anti-gay Christians.

According to RationalWiki.org, Brennan claims that no transgender people were killed during the Holocaust because the word didn’t exist at the time. The site also claims that Brennan contacted a transwoman’s personal physician and further reports that Brennan has networked Pacific Justice Institute, a conservative Christian organization, in the Institute’s now debunked claim that a transgender teen was harassing other students at a girl’s restroom in a Colorado school. Pacific Justice Institute’s home page states its goals as "defending religious freedoms, parental rights, and other civil liberties."

Scrolling through GIW’s homepage reveals posts in which transwomen are referred to as "men pretending to be women." Lesbian identified transwomen are referred to as "pretendbians."

Brennan’s issue with the trans community is vague at best. She claims that transwomen are "erasing female identity and histories."...

Every Moonbat loves to be a victim; now they're fighting each other over who is the biggests.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Every Moonbat loves to be a victim; now they're fighting each other over who is the biggests.
    That is the problem with victim politics. It's a race to bottom status, since that's where the power is.

Normal is the true victim in this.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    Is it just me or is this hilarious ? All I can say is CATFIGHT !
    If you like your congress crittets you can keep them. If you don't, you know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    What's a girl to do?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post

If conservatives want to make a comic movie, here's your ridiculous plot. The basic backround story would make for hilarious social commentary.