Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1 What beverage is left for the right wing to drink...(LMAO) 
    Senior Member Perilloux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    555
    Playinghardball (7,303 posts) Mon Feb 3, 2014, 06:07 PM

    What beverage is left for the right wing to drink...(LMAO)



    Donna NoShock @NoShock

    What beverage is left for the right wing to drink...

    10:41 AM - 3 Feb 2014
    Found on the Obama Diary
    Sounds like the boycott happy DUmmies are projecting their intolerance onto right wing.

    I saw the ads referenced. I found them to be nauseatingly PC garbage. That's it. It will not change whether or not I purchase coke or pepsi. End of it.
    “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
    ― C.S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Perilloux View Post
    Sounds like the boycott happy DUmmies are projecting their intolerance onto right wing.

    I saw the ads referenced. I found them to be nauseatingly PC garbage. That's it. It will not change whether or not I purchase coke or pepsi. End of it.
    I am tempted to try soda stream after I heard how they were treated by the super bowl, I had no idea they were an Israeli company.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member Perilloux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I am tempted to try soda stream after I heard how they were treated by the super bowl, I had no idea they were an Israeli company.
    I've thought about getting one too. But I gave up pretty much all soft drinks about 5 years ago for health reasons. My husband occasionally buys Coke Zero to mix with his Jim Beam. I allow the kids a Sprite very rarely as a treat. For the most part we all drink bottled spring water & I like it that way.
    “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
    ― C.S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    6,991
    Fer reals libtards? There are only 3 things to drink in country?

    My local dairy farmer and brewer will be so disappointed....


    My God! Those people are petty
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    4,644
    My standard fare is the HEB brand of seltzer - and I've drank a lot of unfiltered WVa tap water and flowing stream water. Found no problem with either.

    Just don't try it when it's green. It won't do your insides any good - but that's a whole 'nother story.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Perilloux View Post
    I've thought about getting one too. But I gave up pretty much all soft drinks about 5 years ago for health reasons. My husband occasionally buys Coke Zero to mix with his Jim Beam. I allow the kids a Sprite very rarely as a treat. For the most part we all drink bottled spring water & I like it that way.
    You can control and chose what type of sweetener and how much you use, a lot of people make their own syrups. I don't know if you are familiar with stevia for a sweetener. I think it would be fun, your kids could have it for a treat here and there and would enjoy making it.

    someone beat me to the stevia cola.
    http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Leaf-Wis...cola+flavoring
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I am tempted to try soda stream after I heard how they were treated by the super bowl, I had no idea they were an Israeli company.
    SR and I got a Sodastream about a year ago, got it at Bed Bath & Beyond, used my 20% off coupon. SR makes seltzer with it, as well as different flavors of soda. Most of them taste very good. I'm not that thrilled with the cola, but everything else is good. You have to take the cartridge in for a new one. It's much cheaper exchanging them, plus I again save my 20% off coupons.

    Don't want to sound like a lib, but it saves a lot of waste and is less expensive and less work than hauling all those 12 packs of soda home.

    I also like the filtered water from our refrigerator. SR just replaced the filter this weekend. I don't drink many soft drinks anymore. My doc took me off the Prilosec, and I feel much better not having all those carbonated beverages.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"


    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,849
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    SR and I got a Sodastream about a year ago, got it at Bed Bath & Beyond, used my 20% off coupon. SR makes seltzer with it, as well as different flavors of soda. Most of them taste very good. I'm not that thrilled with the cola, but everything else is good. You have to take the cartridge in for a new one. It's much cheaper exchanging them, plus I again save my 20% off coupons.

    Don't want to sound like a lib, but it saves a lot of waste and is less expensive and less work than hauling all those 12 packs of soda home.

    I also like the filtered water from our refrigerator. SR just replaced the filter this weekend. I don't drink many soft drinks anymore. My doc took me off the Prilosec, and I feel much better not having all those carbonated beverages.
    I'm going to have to try it I guess, I saw a chocolate raspberry syrup too.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Perilloux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You can control and chose what type of sweetener and how much you use, a lot of people make their own syrups. I don't know if you are familiar with stevia for a sweetener. I think it would be fun, your kids could have it for a treat here and there and would enjoy making it.

    someone beat me to the stevia cola.
    http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Leaf-Wis...cola+flavoring
    I love Stevia! Discovered it about 2 years ago & replaced my Splenda with it. I had gestational diabetes with my 4th child & had to change my diet. I was never much of a soda drinker before so that didn't bother me, but I started using Splenda then for everything. I never liked using artificial sweeteners cause I don't trust the chemicals used in them. So when I found Stevia it was an easy choice to switch. Did you know Stevia is also a natural appetite suppressant? I swear I should do PR for them, I'm always telling my friends & family how great Stevia is.

    I had considered getting a SodaStream a while back anyway. Maybe I will look into it again.
    “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
    ― C.S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member DumbAss Tanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,574
    Well, there's always Budweiser...

    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •