Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonian View Post
    Be careful with that law of the land thingy.
    2 million twits like Hai could vote in a mandatory furry law and then where would we be.

    I truly hope and pray that there are not 2 million furries and furry sympathizeres out there, but California alone probably has that many.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Did I miss something here? I thought my assessment was spot on. You can't get your way at the ballot box, so you whiny little turds take it to the courts to get the law changed. India and Russia aren't going to have their societies up ended by your creeping filth....


    Incrementally you guys have shifted the goals farther and farther. You don't want equal rights, you want special rights and people are fed up...
    India's Supreme Court merely reversed a lower court's opinion that the vestigial colonial (aka British) law was unconstitutional under the Indian constitution. I am not familiar with the Indian constitution but apparently it doesn't restrict government's ability to discriminate arbitrarily.

    Russia on the other hand, well, are you seriously praising Russia for its laws and administration? So nice that you admire them, and presumably the neo-nazis who are waging violence against gay people with the tacit approval of the Church and Kremlin.

    In the US, we have a constitution. The courts exist as a check on lawmaking, to make sure that those laws are not in conflict with the constitution. You claim to support the constitution, but like a DUer you really only support the parts that you like.
    Last edited by Novaheart; 02-05-2014 at 01:23 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Fags is too innocuous , especially since that is what the English call cigarettes, I prefer Sodomite, fudge packer , rump ranger, queer but am always open to new names.
    What names do you call your wife and mother?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    What names do you call your wife and mother?
    That woman and the dear departed .

    Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That woman and the dear departed .

    Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
    Hopefully the next time you go to say something stupid and juvenile about gay people you'll think about the nasty things people have said about women.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    6,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Because wanting to legally marry the person you're in love with is special rights.
    Gay marriage isn't about love, it's about normalizing the deviant, period.

    Wanting to be able to keep a job and not be fired over sexuality is special rights.
    You want to keep your job? Keep your mouth shut! Gays have a hard time with this, they let EVERYONE know that they are deviants

    Because wanting to keep kids THAT YOU GAVE BIRTH TO is wanting special rights (Russia talks about wanting to take the kids away).
    Do you not see the irony in this statement?

    Because wanting to be left alone and not be arrested for having sex is wanting special rights
    They aren't being arrested for having gay sex, so I won't go any further with this one...
    (India, whose culture is also WELL KNOWN for female abortion and infanticide. Yeah, go ahead and take up for them).
    Oh yes, we in America are so much better than them... Let's just ask the 55 million aborted babies... Have I made my point?

    BTW, some gays going too far is not an excuse to be a tyrant in the opposite direction. Gays are human beings. The children they give birth to are human beings. The people who don't want to turn them into the law in Uganda for their homosexuality (it's the law there, look it up) are human beings.
    No one has ever said they weren't human...

    Perhaps if people looked at each other as human beings/a person instead of gay, black, white, Muslim, rich, poor, liberal, conservative, and whatever dumb group, WE WOULDN'T HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM.
    One problem... GAYS want to stand out.... Gays want the attention. Why are you not getting that simple fact?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    6,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    India's Supreme Court merely reversed a lower court's opinion that the vestigial colonial (aka British) law was unconstitutional under the Indian constitution. I am not familiar with the Indian constitution but apparently it doesn't restrict government's ability to discriminate arbitrarily.

    Russia on the other hand, well, are you seriously praising Russia for its laws and administration? So nice that you admire them, and presumably the neo-nazis who are waging violence against gay people with the tacit approval of the Church and Kremlin.

    In the US, we have a constitution. The courts exist as a check on lawmaking, to make sure that those laws are not in conflict with the constitution. You claim to support the constitution, but like a DUer you really only support the parts that you like.
    Marriage is not covered under the Constitution, therefore it is left to the states to decide what marriage is....D'oh!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Marriage is not covered under the Constitution, therefore it is left to the states to decide what marriage is....D'oh!
    The operative constitutional principles have been explained to you numerous times. Are you incapable of understanding them?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Hopefully the next time you go to say something stupid and juvenile about gay people you'll think about the nasty things people have said about women.
    I am not sure why anyone would call straight women gay names it all seems rather queer

    Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    6,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The operative constitutional principles have been explained to you numerous times. Are you incapable of understanding them?
    I understand them just fine.... you people, on the other hand, have no problem twisting them the way you see fit...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •