Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonian View Post
    Be careful with that law of the land thingy.
    2 million twits like Hai could vote in a mandatory furry law and then where would we be.

I truly hope and pray that there are not 2 million furries and furry sympathizeres out there, but California alone probably has that many.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Did I miss something here? I thought my assessment was spot on. You can't get your way at the ballot box, so you whiny little turds take it to the courts to get the law changed. India and Russia aren't going to have their societies up ended by your creeping filth....

Incrementally you guys have shifted the goals farther and farther. You don't want equal rights, you want special rights and people are fed up...
    India's Supreme Court merely reversed a lower court's opinion that the vestigial colonial (aka British) law was unconstitutional under the Indian constitution. I am not familiar with the Indian constitution but apparently it doesn't restrict government's ability to discriminate arbitrarily.

Russia on the other hand, well, are you seriously praising Russia for its laws and administration? So nice that you admire them, and presumably the neo-nazis who are waging violence against gay people with the tacit approval of the Church and Kremlin.

In the US, we have a constitution. The courts exist as a check on lawmaking, to make sure that those laws are not in conflict with the constitution. You claim to support the constitution, but like a DUer you really only support the parts that you like.
    Last edited by Novaheart; 02-05-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Fags is too innocuous , especially since that is what the English call cigarettes, I prefer Sodomite, fudge packer , rump ranger, queer but am always open to new names.
    What names do you call your wife and mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    What names do you call your wife and mother?
    That woman and the dear departed .

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That woman and the dear departed .

Hopefully the next time you go to say something stupid and juvenile about gay people you'll think about the nasty things people have said about women.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Because wanting to legally marry the person you're in love with is special rights.
    Gay marriage isn't about love, it's about normalizing the deviant, period.

Wanting to be able to keep a job and not be fired over sexuality is special rights.
    You want to keep your job? Keep your mouth shut! Gays have a hard time with this, they let EVERYONE know that they are deviants

Because wanting to keep kids THAT YOU GAVE BIRTH TO is wanting special rights (Russia talks about wanting to take the kids away).
    Do you not see the irony in this statement?

Because wanting to be left alone and not be arrested for having sex is wanting special rights
    They aren't being arrested for having gay sex, so I won't go any further with this one...
    (India, whose culture is also WELL KNOWN for female abortion and infanticide. Yeah, go ahead and take up for them).
    Oh yes, we in America are so much better than them... Let's just ask the 55 million aborted babies... Have I made my point?

BTW, some gays going too far is not an excuse to be a tyrant in the opposite direction. Gays are human beings. The children they give birth to are human beings. The people who don't want to turn them into the law in Uganda for their homosexuality (it's the law there, look it up) are human beings.
    No one has ever said they weren't human...

Perhaps if people looked at each other as human beings/a person instead of gay, black, white, Muslim, rich, poor, liberal, conservative, and whatever dumb group, WE WOULDN'T HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM.
    One problem... GAYS want to stand out.... Gays want the attention. Why are you not getting that simple fact?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

India's Supreme Court merely reversed a lower court's opinion that the vestigial colonial (aka British) law was unconstitutional under the Indian constitution. I am not familiar with the Indian constitution but apparently it doesn't restrict government's ability to discriminate arbitrarily.

Russia on the other hand, well, are you seriously praising Russia for its laws and administration? So nice that you admire them, and presumably the neo-nazis who are waging violence against gay people with the tacit approval of the Church and Kremlin.

In the US, we have a constitution. The courts exist as a check on lawmaking, to make sure that those laws are not in conflict with the constitution. You claim to support the constitution, but like a DUer you really only support the parts that you like.
    Marriage is not covered under the Constitution, therefore it is left to the states to decide what marriage is....D'oh!
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Marriage is not covered under the Constitution, therefore it is left to the states to decide what marriage is....D'oh!
    The operative constitutional principles have been explained to you numerous times. Are you incapable of understanding them?

Hopefully the next time you go to say something stupid and juvenile about gay people you'll think about the nasty things people have said about women.
    I am not sure why anyone would call straight women gay names it all seems rather queer

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

The operative constitutional principles have been explained to you numerous times. Are you incapable of understanding them?
    I understand them just fine.... you people, on the other hand, have no problem twisting them the way you see fit...
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot