Thread: ACLU sues to overturn voter-backed law

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonian View Post
    Be careful with that law of the land thingy.
    2 million twits like Hai could vote in a mandatory furry law and then where would we be.
    Hai's a furry??

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Hai's a furry??
    Oh ya he is
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Hai's a furry??
    Hai claims to be a Bi- Furry....

Now Elspeth, don't hit me.... are you interested?????
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    The fags have hit the brick wall when it comes to how "accepted" they are.... It's now time for activist judges to get them over the hump...
    "Fags" is just as nasty of a word as "n*gger." And you really want to know why people say what they say about some conservatives? Really? Are you serious?

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Did I miss something here? I thought my assessment was spot on. You can't get your way at the ballot box, so you whiny little turds take it to the courts to get the law changed. India and Russia aren't going to have their societies up ended by your creeping filth....

Incrementally you guys have shifted the goals farther and farther. You don't want equal rights, you want special rights and people are fed up...
    Because wanting to legally marry the person you're in love with is special rights.

Wanting to be able to keep a job and not be fired over sexuality is special rights.

Because wanting to keep kids THAT YOU GAVE BIRTH TO is wanting special rights (Russia talks about wanting to take the kids away).

Because wanting to be left alone and not be arrested for having sex is wanting special rights (India, whose culture is also WELL KNOWN for female abortion and infanticide. Yeah, go ahead and take up for them).

BTW, some gays going too far is not an excuse to be a tyrant in the opposite direction. Gays are human beings. The children they give birth to are human beings. The people who don't want to turn them into the law in Uganda for their homosexuality (it's the law there, look it up) are human beings.

Perhaps if people looked at each other as human beings/a person instead of gay, black, white, Muslim, rich, poor, liberal, conservative, and whatever dumb group, WE WOULDN'T HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM.

How, I'm going to do something constructive and read some more James Patterson. Good-night. You all should learn how to treat each other better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    "Fags" is just as nasty of a word as "n*gger." And you really want to know why people say what they say about some conservatives? Really? Are you serious?
    Fags is too innocuous , especially since that is what the English call cigarettes, I prefer Sodomite, fudge packer , rump ranger, queer but am always open to new names.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Fags is too innocuous , especially since that is what the English call cigarettes, I prefer Sodomite, fudge packer , rump ranger, queer but am always open to new names.
    You do have a way with words!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    You do have a way with words!
    I try to be open minded.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    "Fags" is just as nasty of a word as "n*gger."
    Don't tell a black person that.
    Be Not Afraid.

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This is not the Rock and Apache I speak to in private. The Rock and Apache I know loves everybody. Where are they?