Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That still doesn't explain why all that alphabet people do is march around with signs proclaiming where they like to stick their peckers, they should develop other interests and things to live for.
    In 2011, Irish Foreign Minister Eamon Gilmore condemned the parade's exclusion of LGBT groups. "What these parades are about is a celebration of Ireland and Irishness," he said, according to Think Progress. "I think they need to celebrate Ireland as it is, not as people imagine it. Equality is very much the center of who we are in our identity in Ireland."

He went on to note, "This issue of exclusion is not Irish, let's be clear about it. Exclusion is not an Irish thing. I think that's the message that needs to be driven home."

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    In 2011, Irish Foreign Minister Eamon Gilmore condemned the parade's exclusion of LGBT groups. "What these parades are about is a celebration of Ireland and Irishness," he said, according to Think Progress. "I think they need to celebrate Ireland as it is, not as people imagine it. Equality is very much the center of who we are in our identity in Ireland."

He went on to note, "This issue of exclusion is not Irish, let's be clear about it. Exclusion is not an Irish thing. I think that's the message that needs to be driven home."
    Are you telling me that gay people can't participate in the parade or that they can't use the parade as a platform for activism by marching with gay protest signs? Is the parade used for any other activism groups or is just a celebration of being Irish?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post

No one says fags and dykes can't be in the parade but they should keep their perversions to themselves
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Imagine any other group demanding to carry signs in a parade. Imagine the NAACP demanding a float in the Irish-American parade. Or the Sons of Italy. Or descendents of William of Orange.

Or imagine a group of Evangelical Christians demanding a float in the homosexual "pride" parades.

What a noisy bunch of toddlers these homosexual activists are. And DeBlasio is just pandering.

I wore orange one year to school on St. Paddy's Day. Nobody pinched me, and one of my teachers told me that while he was impressed with my understanding of history, I was still just a little smart ass.

DeBlasio's refusal to march is a petulant attack on Catholics. If the KKK demanded the right to carry a banner in the MLK Day parade, DeBlasio would be the first one to find an excuse to exclude them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!