1. #1 Hawaii lawmaker renews fight to end or revise controversial sex ed program 
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii Reporter
    BY MALIA ZIMMERMAN - HONOLULU — State Rep. Bob McDermott, who enrolled his eight children in Hawaii’s public schools, doesn’t want his 11-year-old son exposed to a controversial taxpayer-funded sex education program.
    Quote Originally Posted by HR
    he 10-hour program, called Pono Choices (pono is a Hawaiian word that translates to “the right way”), is designed for youth aged 11 to 13. It has been taught to 1,700 Hawaii middle school children through an $800,000 pilot program.

McDermott said the program is “medically inaccurate” and not biology based, and that it teaches children about topics such as anal sex, sex with multiple partners and how to put on a condom — using a cucumber or wooden replica of a penis.
    News link

You must submit to the homosexual agenda....you must submit....you must submit....

I know people to this day who think this is nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by MountainMan; 02-06-2014 at 01:25 AM.

Yeah I know Mountainman. We got one here who wonders why pizza is so expensive in Hawaii
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot