1. #1 Obamacare Thread II---and the hits just keep on coming.... 
    Power CUer

Obamacare political delays in one infographic

http://legalinsurrection.com/

Power CUer
    Joe Wilson Was Right: Obamacare Recruiting Illegal Aliens To Sign Up
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-in-California

In 2009, Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC) apologized profusely to the White House for shouting, “You lie!” as President Barack Obama told Congress that Obamacare would not cover illegal immigrants. Now it would appear that the White House owes Wilson an apology, as Covered California–the flagship of state Obamacare exchanges–is recruiting illegal (“undocumented”) immigrants to sign up for the program, regardless of their eligibility.

The Covered California website includes a special page entitled: “No temas si eres indocumentado/a y quieres inscribir a tu familia en un seguro médico” (“Fear not if you are undocumented and want to enroll your family in health insurance”). The website goes on to explain that information shared with Obamacare cannot be shared with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). It does not explicitly warn that illegal aliens are ineligible.

“According to the laws and implementing regulations,” the website says, “the information provided by individuals for coverage can not be used for purposes other than ensuring the efficient functioning of the insurance market ( Covered California) or administration of the program, or to verify certain eligibility determinations including verification of the immigration status of these people.”

Power CUer
    Poorer Counties Facing Especially High Premiums, Few Choices, Little Competition Through ObamaCare
    http://weaselzippers.us/page/2/

....On top of the narrower provider networks that many Americans are now facing as insurers scramble to control costs while complying with ObamaCare’s new rules, the WSJ just did an analysis of the healthcare offerings in 36 states that found that hundreds of thousands of Americans in poorer counties are discovering they have limited choices of health insurers and are looking at higher premiums through the online exchanges. For many, in fact, their ObamaCare-offered policy options are going to come from a monopoly of their local insurance market:

Consumers in 515 counties, spread across 15 states, have only one insurer selling coverage through the online marketplaces, the Journal found. In more than 80% of those counties, the sole insurer is a local Blue Cross & Blue Shield plan. Residents of wealthier, more populated counties in the U.S. receive lower-priced choices than those living in counties with a single insurer. …

Higher participation rates among young adults, as much as 40%, is seen as essential to balance out the higher costs of covering older people for insurers that are already limiting the counties where they offer coverage. …

The average price for a 50-year-old American to obtain the cheapest midlevel “silver plan” through HealthCare.gov—the marketplace operated by the federal government—was $406 in counties with one health insurer, the Journal found. In counties with four insurers, the average price of the cheapest comparable silver plan was $329....

This makes things very clear on the issue of Obamacare. Be sure and watch this.

Likely won’t do any good but it makes it easy to understand.

This is pretty simple, illustrative and even has some laughs in it. Not very long at all.

This guy brings great clarity to the issue. Watch the whole thing as it is worth watching!

Click on: Give me your sandwich.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    This makes things very clear on the issue of Obamacare. Be sure and watch this.

Likely won’t do any good but it makes it easy to understand.

This is pretty simple, illustrative and even has some laughs in it. Not very long at all.

This guy brings great clarity to the issue. Watch the whole thing as it is worth watching!

Click on: Give me your sandwich.
    Coercion strips the virtue out of an act. Excellent.

Obamacare

To

insure the uninsured we first make the insured uninsured and then make them pay more to be insured again so the original uninsured can be insured for free.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I love how the Obamacare "good" stories are being touted on sites like
    KOS and DU. You can bet after the pasting Pitt got people will think twice
    before they post anything negative and that of course was the whole point
    in throwing saps like Pitt to the wolves.

It's even funnier that Pitt expected not to be trashed.

I really think this administration counts on drones like the DUmmies
    to push their crap and punish any dissent. If Pitt had kept it up I'm
    pretty sure the people who pull Skinner's strings would have told him
    to TS Pitt as an example.

We'll see how many of these useful idiots can hold their tongues next year...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I love how the Obamacare "good" stories are being touted on sites like
    KOS and DU. You can bet after the pasting Pitt got people will think twice
    before they post anything negative and that of course was the whole point
    in throwing saps like Pitt to the wolves.

It's even funnier that Pitt expected not to be trashed.

I really think this administration counts on drones like the DUmmies
    to push their crap and punish any dissent. If Pitt had kept it up I'm
    pretty sure the people who pull Skinner's strings would have told him
    to TS Pitt as an example.

We'll see how many of these useful idiots can hold their tongues next year...

I know of a retired Naval officer that now works for the SBA. He used to be a fan of limited gov't. The kool aid that comes with the gov't job got to him, he made a pro ADA video and posted it on his facebook page. He also uses the video to sell the ACA to small business owners. 90% of his facebook friends are conservatives, they let him have it! The lady in the video opened an art shop in downtown Omaha, I did not see one customer. How sweet, she gets great insurance for $100 a month, yada, yada, yada....as some of us started to call him out on his embellished details he removed the video!!!!!!! Pussy! He would not respond to any of our questions, he just deleted the entire thing! I will try to find the video.

Here is the video:

I just noticed he deleted my you tube comment that said "support the arts with socialized medicine."

Fell free to leave him a few you tube comments, he will eventually delete them but he needs to know he is not fooling anyone. He tried to tell me that Tricare was the greatest thing in the world, until I pointed out a few changes and some others in the military backed me up. At times I process medical claims for a living, I do know a little something about it.