Thread: According To NBC Being In A Traditional Marriage Is The Alternative Lifestyle

1. #1 According To NBC Being In A Traditional Marriage Is The Alternative Lifestyle 

I ain't got the words...
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Power CUer
    Define out of touch with reality with this. Sheesh...
    If you like your congress crittets you can keep them. If you don't, you know what to do.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I swear almost nothing shocks me anymore.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Politically tired.
    Getting married and staying married to your first spouse is old hat. The new thing to do is to sleep around and never me with that person for a lifetime. Always "progress" and move on to another person.

I blame no fault divorce and the sexual revolution more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Getting married and staying married to your first spouse is old hat. The new thing to do is to sleep around and never me with that person for a lifetime. Always "progress" and move on to another person.

Are CONSERVATIVES rubbbbing off on you?????

Just a joke! I know how you take marriage!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

And the fact that you agree with this way of thinking makes no never mind to you? This is what your ilk wants. Destroy the traditional family and let the state become your family.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Love, devotion, committment are never "old hat" values!
    Oops... I used the V-word... sorry about that.

I personally think that you will see your progressive pendulum swinging the other way all too soon.
    I think that traditional values (dang, there is that word again) are staged to make a huge come-back!
    Be it in a revolutionary move of their own, or as part of a wider push-back by Conservative America against the mindset that marriages, morals, and (once again) values are disposable.

BB
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade