Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    And that may be a valid tactic - except that his crew is young. Very young and very dumb, but they’re computer savvy and have gobs of energy. McBush on the other hand looks like a UNIVAC machine.

So you want to let the kiddies run the country? Think about that a while.......:D

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Naïve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post
    So you want to let the kiddies run the country? Think about that a while.......:D

Didn’t even hint that - and I have thought about it. Point was, McCain’s got to stop doing ‘Geratol’ spots and get with the image program.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Poor SnObama, Malik SnObama told the truth about Barack.

He's has a Muslim background.

So much for SnObama's rebutting that "rumor".

:D

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    We may have unwittingly stumbled upon a way to defeat Obama. Aparrently he turns into a whiney little bitch over everything. Very few things annoy people as quickly as a whiney little bitch.

I hope dozens more "rumors" come out. He will spend all of his time quelling them while bitching about it.

The big guns are coming out momentarily. Obama will be praying for "rumors" by the time the McCain propaganda machine takes control this Summer and Fall.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    By Brian Knowlton / Thursday, June 12, 2008

WASHINGTON: After trying for months to bat down a swirl of wild rumors in more conventional ways, the presidential campaign of Barack Obama started a Web site Thursday intended to quash such reports - though by doing so it might have given the rumors even broader exposure.

Obama, the presumptive Democratic candidate, reportedly took the politically risky step after growing increasingly angry about reports that his wife, Michelle, had used the racial epithet "whitey" in what was described as a "rant" in Trinity United Church of Christ, the Obamas' former place of worship in Chicago.

"The Obama campaign isn't going to let dishonest smears spread across the Internet unanswered," Tommy Vietor, a campaign spokesman, said in a statement. "Whenever challenged with these lies, we will aggressively push back with the truth."

The unusual move underscores the incendiary way in which rumors borne by the Internet, cable television or broadcast talk shows can throw even a well-run campaign off balance. The matter is particularly sensitive for Obama as he seeks to become the first nonwhite U.S. president: Most of the attacks seem designed to portray him as less than a full American, of questionable national origin, of divided loyalties and radical beliefs.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/...a/campaign.php

And on this site he LIES about who is starting these "smears".

You know, if Clinton had been nominated, women would have been happy about it, but no one would have suggested rewriting the Bible for her. I just get the idea that the whole Obama-phenomenon is not about politics but about the personal need for a messiah.

Tennessee Dem Suggests Obama May Be ‘Terrorist Connected’

Proving just how important Barack Obama’s new rumor-busting Web site could be, a Tennessee Democratic Party member told a local newspaper that the presumptive nominee of his party “may be terrorist connected.”

The Nashville City Paper quoted Fred Hobbs, identified as an executive committee member of the state Democratic Party, in an article Friday examining why Rep. Lincoln Davis, D-Tenn., was withholding his endorsement of Obama.

Hobbs told the City Paper he understands why Davis is slow to endorse, because Hobbs said he, too, is “skeptical” of Obama.

“Maybe (it’s) the same reason I don’t want to — I don’t exactly approve of a lot of the things he stands for and I’m not sure we know enough about him,” Hobbs told the paper. “He’s got some bad connections, and he may be terrorist connected for all I can tell. It sounds kind of like he may be."

You get the impression the Democratic party is in meltdown?

Banned
    This website of Obama's may turn out to be one of the biggest backfires of all time. My guess is it gets shut down within a month after causing mucho damage and various brushfires, large and small have been set by it.