Thread: Obama has new anti-smear website

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Don't worry Obomba will have his place in the Bible acording to;

The enlightened Obomba

“What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history. The event itself is so extraordinary that another chapter could be added to the Bible to chronicle its significance,” declared Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr. of Chicago.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

2. #12 Obama rebuts rumors on new Web site 
    By Brian Knowlton / Thursday, June 12, 2008

WASHINGTON: After trying for months to bat down a swirl of wild rumors in more conventional ways, the presidential campaign of Barack Obama started a Web site Thursday intended to quash such reports - though by doing so it might have given the rumors even broader exposure.

Obama, the presumptive Democratic candidate, reportedly took the politically risky step after growing increasingly angry about reports that his wife, Michelle, had used the racial epithet "whitey" in what was described as a "rant" in Trinity United Church of Christ, the Obamas' former place of worship in Chicago.

"The Obama campaign isn't going to let dishonest smears spread across the Internet unanswered," Tommy Vietor, a campaign spokesman, said in a statement. "Whenever challenged with these lies, we will aggressively push back with the truth."

The unusual move underscores the incendiary way in which rumors borne by the Internet, cable television or broadcast talk shows can throw even a well-run campaign off balance. The matter is particularly sensitive for Obama as he seeks to become the first nonwhite U.S. president: Most of the attacks seem designed to portray him as less than a full American, of questionable national origin, of divided loyalties and radical beliefs.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/...a/campaign.php
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

What's he calling it? Obamasnopes?

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Naïve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post

Nah - it’s called ‘Don't-Talk-Shit-Bout-My-Wife’, Whitey. :D
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Nah - it’s called ‘Don't-Talk-Shit-Bout-My-Wife’, Whitey. :D

That's pretty funny! :)

Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post

Nop, just snopes will do. They disspelled the rumor that he has a liberal voting record.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    We may have unwittingly stumbled upon a way to defeat Obama. Aparrently he turns into a whiney little bitch over everything. Very few things annoy people as quickly as a whiney little bitch.

I hope dozens more "rumors" come out. He will spend all of his time quelling them while bitching about it.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quick, someone start a rumor Obama is a Space Alien!!

Fear Teh Obama!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I hope dozens more "rumors" come out. He will spend all of his time quelling them while bitching about it.
    And that may be a valid tactic - except that his crew is young. Very young and very dumb, but they’re computer savvy and have gobs of energy. McBush on the other hand looks like a UNIVAC machine.

noonwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Quick, someone start a rumor Obama is a Space Alien!!

Fear Teh Obama!!! :D

Remember the tabloid headlines/fake photos that portrayed Bush I as an alien? They were hilarious!