Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Another buying the myth that "voting" is the way you inact change.

Tell you what. You keep on following the law and "waiting" for the constitution to get followed. You go to the voting booth every November, and writing about how cool your voting skills are on the internets.

We'll keep doing what's gotten guys like Jim Demint, Mike Lee, Ken Cuccinelli and others either directly elected or into the public conscienceness as an option to the Bush era garbage.
    Another deluded asshole who has all the answers and won't use his vote to enact (that's how you spell it) change.

Tell you what. You keep going down to your bunker and polishing your guns and dream of your glorious armed insurrection. You skip your opportunity every November and write on the internets about how you are so right about doing NOTHING!

We'll keep getting guys Like McCain, Graham, and Boner telling us we don't have a right to be angry...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    It will be really hard to convince me that a money bomb on the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party in 2007 to fund Ron Paul's campaign is the genesis of the modern Tea Party political movement.
    It wasn't. And Lube's version of history isn't accurate either.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

The Tea Party was a long time coming, and was not started by the election of Obama, just brought to the surface by his policies. It's real roots lie in the growing sense of lost opportunities for the conservative cause under George W. Bush's administration. Any conservative could just FEEL the frustration on the right build and build during those years, as the reach of government expanded more and more every year and spending exploded.

The Tea Party represents the disembodied soul of the Republican Party, and the latter will be reduced to a zombified condition unless it reabsorbs the former. However, the former is doomed to becoming increasingly ineffectual unless it re-enters the Republican Party.

The two absolutely NEED each other, and neither will thrive without the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Another deluded asshole who has all the answers and won't use his vote to enact (that's how you spell it) change.

Tell you what. You keep going down to your bunker and polishing your guns and dream of your glorious armed insurrection. You skip your opportunity every November and write on the internets about how you are so right about doing NOTHING!

We'll keep getting guys Like McCain, Graham, and Boner telling us we don't have a right to be angry...
    Lol....I don't have all the answers. It doesn't take a genius to know that the tea party came out of frustration over our own problems.

See....Splits in parties don't happen because of a unified enemy (Obama) as you say. A unified enemy makes movements stronger. Splits and strife in the GOP happened because of the "direction" it was going. Because of 8 years of bad leadership....that has continued for almost another 8 years.

The funniest part about this is your percieve me as the enemy when I've actually been trying to get people involved in the real process. When you've actually participate as a big "D" Delegate in multiple election processes or hold an office in you local GOP..... you let me know ok? I'll say it again.....waiting to vote on one Tuesday in November is too late.

I don't know what your delusions are with armed revolution or bunkers. I don't even know what that rant is all about. I've never said anything of the sort.
    All you have is fallacy arguments, ad hominems and grammar attacks. Congratulations you win. I don't know if I can match poor reasoning skills with a master like you. When you actually have an argument that resembles a cohesive attack on the main point, you'll get back to me I'm sure. Maybe I can compete on the same level.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor