Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54
  1. #21  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,125
    Hey Daresqueeler, why do you want gays segregated from the rest of the population, why do you want them to stick out in public from the rest of the population and have extra rights, why do you actively try to block homosexuals that would like to leave the homosexual lifestyle with legislation against therapy, why do you mock conservative gays? Why do you block scientific and medical studies concerning homosexuality, why do you dictate sexual orientation to children before they even reach puberty?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Recycled Roadkill
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Hey Daresqueeler, why do you want gays segregated from the rest of the population, why do you want them to stick out in public from the rest of the population and have extra rights, why do you actively try to block homosexuals that would like to leave the homosexual lifestyle with legislation against therapy, why do you mock conservative gays? Why do you block scientific and medical studies concerning homosexuality, why do you dictate sexual orientation to children before they even reach puberty?
    I never realized I had such power.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,125
    Quote Originally Posted by ASquareDealer View Post
    I never realized I had such power.
    That is the side you have thrown your lot in with, you chose to come here and mock conservatives.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Recycled Roadkill
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That is the side you have thrown your lot in with, you chose to come here and mock conservatives.
    Actually, the 'side' I'm on is one of centrism. I don't agree with in your face, forced on society homosexuality, or feel that try should have 'extra' rights. I believe civil marriage and religious marriage should be two different things. I have no problem with a person 'leaving' homosexuality or research into homosexuality as bisexuality or have anything against gays seeking therapy.

    Just because someone is registered with a party doesn't mean they agree in lockstep with everything said or done by every member of said party. I doubt most Democrats would agree with my finding the '50s to have been the best era in American life or my staunch nationalism and desire for strict and harsh border control, or my support for enhanced interrogation, or would agree with my disdain for no fault divorce.


    But some here go way beyond social conservatism and seem to just outright loathe and hate homosexuals. That is what my question was about.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,125
    Quote Originally Posted by ASquareDealer View Post
    Actually, the 'side' I'm on is one of centrism. I don't agree with in your face, forced on society homosexuality, or feel that try should have 'extra' rights. I believe civil marriage and religious marriage should be two different things. I have no problem with a person 'leaving' homosexuality or research into homosexuality as bisexuality or have anything against gays seeking therapy.

    Just because someone is registered with a party doesn't mean they agree in lockstep with everything said or done by every member of said party. I doubt most Democrats would agree with my finding the '50s to have been the best era in American life or my staunch nationalism and desire for strict and harsh border control, or my support for enhanced interrogation, or would agree with my disdain for no fault divorce.


    But some here go way beyond social conservatism and seem to just outright loathe and hate homosexuals. That is what my question was about.
    You are the center of nothing, you either chose to support the constitution or you choose your welfare state, there is no in between , you have shown yourself to be a Progressive many many times since you joined as Caughtinthemiddle and have been called on it many times.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,031
    Quote Originally Posted by ASquareDealer View Post
    Actually, the 'side' I'm on is one of centrism. I don't agree with in your face, forced on society homosexuality, or feel that try should have 'extra' rights. I believe civil marriage and religious marriage should be two different things. I have no problem with a person 'leaving' homosexuality or research into homosexuality as bisexuality or have anything against gays seeking therapy.

    Just because someone is registered with a party doesn't mean they agree in lockstep with everything said or done by every member of said party. I doubt most Democrats would agree with my finding the '50s to have been the best era in American life or my staunch nationalism and desire for strict and harsh border control, or my support for enhanced interrogation, or would agree with my disdain for no fault divorce.


    But some here go way beyond social conservatism and seem to just outright loathe and hate homosexuals. That is what my question was about.
    A centrist, huh?

    There's only one thing found in the middle of the road... Roadkill!

    That being said, you are no centrist. You are a lefty trying to cloak yourself with, what you THINK, we want to hear...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Recycled Roadkill
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You are the center of nothing, you either chose to support the constitution or you choose your welfare state, there is no in between , you have shown yourself to be a Progressive many many times since you joined as Caughtinthemiddle and have been called on it many times.
    Actually there is an in between. Unless you're willing to say that every President from Harding onward (including Eisenhower and Reagan) was a Progressive and/or Commie. I do not consider myself a Leftist or a Progressive, and I think I know my beliefs better than anyone else. And as for the above comment, if I was really trying to say what I think you want to hear, would I have really listed my disdain for no fault divorce? I've not seen a single Conservative here attack divorce. Believing everyone who is even a half inch to the Left of you is walking in lockstep with Obama or Mao or Lenin is the same as saying every republican is a devotee of Reagan or that every libertarian walks side by side with Ron Paul.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,125
    Quote Originally Posted by ASquareDealer View Post
    Actually there is an in between. Unless you're willing to say that every President from Harding onward (including Eisenhower and Reagan) was a Progressive and/or Commie. I do not consider myself a Leftist or a Progressive, and I think I know my beliefs better than anyone else. And as for the above comment, if I was really trying to say what I think you want to hear, would I have really listed my disdain for no fault divorce? I've not seen a single Conservative here attack divorce. Believing everyone who is even a half inch to the Left of you is walking in lockstep with Obama or Mao or Lenin is the same as saying every republican is a devotee of Reagan or that every libertarian walks side by side with Ron Paul.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Recycled Roadkill
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    So full of anger. Sad.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,031
    Quote Originally Posted by ASquareDealer View Post
    I've not seen a single Conservative here attack divorce. ...
    Yeah.... ok... yup...


    I suggest you use the search feature the board has...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •