Thread: Supper tonight

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Supper tonight 
    Roast duck with Cajun gravy and Basmati rice, sweet potatoes and steamed cabbage, need to come up with somthin for dessert.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Grilled thick pork chop, real mashed red potatoes, grilled veggies, pineapple and strawberry fruit salad (the berries are so sweet---from Plant City, Fl). Today is the Strawberry Festival at Plant City, been seeing it on the local tv news shows. I'll bet that Patriot is there having a good time with his very pretty wife.

I'll probably make a lettuce salad, too. Sweet butter lettuce with some kale mixed in. I got a tremendous buy at Detwiler's, our local Amish fruit and veggie place. They had a huge bunch of kale for only .59 (usually about $1.80 or more at Publix). They must have over bought. It's so fresh and green. I think I'll get some sausage and make Italian wedding soup this week to use up some of the kale.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Grilled thick pork chop, real mashed red potatoes, grilled veggies, pineapple and strawberry fruit salad (the berries are so sweet---from Plant City, Fl). Today is the Strawberry Festival at Plant City, been seeing it on the local tv news shows. I'll bet that Patriot is there having a good time with his very pretty wife.

I'll probably make a lettuce salad, too. Sweet butter lettuce with some kale mixed in. I got a tremendous buy at Detwiler's, our local Amish fruit and veggie place. They had a huge bunch of kale for only .59 (usually about $1.80 or more at Publix). They must have over bought. It's so fresh and green. I think I'll get some sausage and make Italian wedding soup this week to use up some of the kale.
    They showed the berries on Fox the other night in Plant city, If I had been thinking i would have picked some up yesterday when I got the duck, you need extra good food when you are snowed in.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Thick pork chops with sauerkraut and two cans of beer in the pressure cooker. Nutin' else....

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Baja Tostados - (mexican shrimp cocktail on a corn tortilla with cilantro rice)
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Thick pork chops with sauerkraut and two cans of beer in the pressure cooker. Nutin' else....
    I make that in the crock pot all the time, I shred some potatoes in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

I stay away from the festival like the plague!! The traffic is unreal, every road in and out is a parking lot. 11 days of this. If I was just 3 or 4 blocks closer I could make some money by parking cars.

We went to a B-day party and had B-day party food, Publix party trays! I'm full!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Just put a Pork Sirloin Tip Roast in the oven!!!

Also some Red Potato's cooking with the skin on!

Add a nice salad and we're set in an hour and a half or so. It's a small roast.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Bacon wrapped chicken quarters slow roasted to perfection with mashed potatoes and gravy, supper sweet corn, homemade bread and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

I haven't thought about dinner tonight, but I did make banana walnut muffins with a streussel topping. They are resting on the counter at the moment.

I think dinner will be broiled Ms.Paul's fish fillets with lemon and tartar sauce with a side of Ore Ida french fries. I'm quite the gourmet tonight.