Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You probably wear a WWRPD bracelet and have a picture of Ron Paul tattooed on your ass don't you?
    A tattoo? oily lube couldn't take that.....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post

I'm sorry...I'm just not buying this administrations bullshit story that another "Cold War" is brewing. Or that it's just the scary "Russkies".. Apparently you have bought Obama's line along with the tripe the MSM is feeding you. Feel free to be duped by Obama tards if you wish.

Hint: A really good way you can know it's bullshit is to watch Kerry and McCain support it.
    Blow 0 asswipe... batten down the hatches... that is, if you can do something other than nothing...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You probably wear a WWRPD bracelet and have a picture of Ron Paul tattooed on your ass don't you?
    What I find funny is that Lube is repeating the Stalin created myth about the ethnic Tartars that occupy the region being Nazis.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

The Monroe Doctrine is dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The Monroe Doctrine is dead?
    According to our Secretary of State it is.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_world...e_is_over.html

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    What I find funny is that Lube is repeating the Stalin created myth about the ethnic Tartars that occupy the region being Nazis.

Yeah...cause those pictures of Neo Nazis leading the riots in Kviv square and Oleh Tyahnybok with John McCain are all "myths". lol...
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Because I know Summer's Eve Lube is probably saying something disparaging about the false use of the Nazi slander in the Crimea:

Russia's dictator Josef Stalin in 1944 deported 200,000 Tatars from Crimea, where they had lived for centuries, to central Asia, accusing them of collaborating with the Nazis. It was only in the 1980s and 1990s that the Tatars returned in large numbers to Crimea, particularly after the collapse of the Soviet Union and Ukraine's independence. The Tatars are scared to death of being under the control of the Russians again, and so they're aligning themselves with the government in Kiev. And the references in Moscow to "Nazis" in Ukraine strike a very deep chord in the Tatar psyche. There is no way that this relationship is going to be "calm, quiet and friendly." Russia Today and AFP
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...blic-of-Crimea

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Blow 0 asswipe... batten down the hatches... that is, if you can do something other than nothing...
    Says the guy who thinks voting in November is doing something.

Viva Boobus Americanus!
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

Because I know Summer's Eve Lube is probably saying something disparaging about the false use of the Nazi slander in the Crimea:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...blic-of-Crimea

Says the guy who confuses Al Qaeda in Syria with "Rebel freedom fighters".

https://www.google.com/search?q=oleh...%3B4272%3B2848

More Nazi "slander". Damn those facts.

Hanging Fascist flags and symbols in the Kyviv parliament.

Protesters of the Svoboda Social National Party of Ukraine. The party idolizes Stepan Bandera who was a Nazi sympathizer and fought against the Red army in WW2

Ola Tyanybok, now a top official in the Ukrainian parliament.

http://i.imgur.com/s0sR7dL.jpg

Ola's a real upstanding guy and loves to use the word "Kikes".

http://www.theblogmocracy.com/tag/ol....mnO1Zqtd.dpuf

However, in 2004 leader Oleh Tyahnybok gave a speech attacking what he called “the Moscow-Jewish mafia ruling Ukraine” and in another speech declared: “the Moskali, Germans, Kikes and other scum who wanted to take away our Ukrainian state.” -
    He called upon his supporters saying: “[You are the ones] that the Moscow-Jewish mafia ruling Ukraine fears most.”
    McCain's new "Buddy". He can sure pickem' can't he?

Here's some more upstanding Founding Fathers of the new Ukraine holding office

Dmytro Yarosh - founder-leader of "Right Sector," a neo-Nazi paramilitary group

Andriy Parubiy - co-founded Svoboda party.

Oleh Makhnitsky - Svoboda member....now prosecutor-general

Oleksandr Sych - Svoboda member.....now deputy prime minister for economic affairs

Tx....these the guys your apolgizing for?