Thread: Obama Birth Certificate Lawsuit: DNC file motion to delay discovery

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    When Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama, Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948. The same act governed the status of Obama, Sr's children

Since Senator Obama has neither denounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on August 4, 1982.
    SO BHO had dual citizenship according to his own site.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    It’s a sad waste of resource and band width that this is still a supposed issue.
    Are you ready for the drama if we find out a minute after midnight that he was legally voted President but he is an illegal candidate? You really ought to grow up. He is either lying about his credentials or he is using this as a gotcha moment to blow up in republican faces. Either way it is inexcusable. What is worse is nobody who could solve this seems to give a Tinker's Damn. The media I get because they are obviously in the tank for Uh-Bama. DIMS and LIBS should care out of a simple interest in Uh-Bama's lack of honesty and the possibility of immediate reversal or impeachment.

What do we do when we find employees who were hired under false pretenses? Don't try the cheap political crap, ANSWER! You of all people should care for many reasons, among them being you're a liberal, a business owner, and an American.

If Uh-Bama cannot produce his BC he is hiding something pure and simple. I want to know what that something is before it is too late.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    You really ought to grow up.
    No. you really out to wake up.

IT'S THE ECONOMY, STUPID!!!
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

WOW!! Berg comes over very well on camera.I think I may go get fitted for a tin-foil hat.