Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I would think that a person running for office, especially the highest office would have to satisfy all of the constitutionally mandated requirements for said office.

How did he even start his bid to screw us over... er, i mean his bid for the white house without providing this proof of being a natural born citizen of the United States. Aren't there papers to file and all?

It’s a sad waste of resource and band width that this is still a supposed issue.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

when Obama could stop it all by producing the birth certificate instead of hiring radical attorneys.

This screams "grasping for straws" weakness.:(
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

There are people who love this country enough to use desperate options to save it from the lying, crooked Obama. You do know Berg is a Hillary supporter, not Mccain.

* Just tasted my breakfast - again.

Your true colors are really starting to show.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    This screams "grasping for straws" weakness.:(
    Ensuring the constitutional requirements to be President of the United States are met screams weakness ? If the whole thing is so damn weak then why doesn't the annoitted One just produce the Birth Certificate ? What is the up side for him or the Dem Party yto play this out ?
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Ensuring the constitutional requirements to be President of the United States are met screams weakness ?
    DEFINITION OF WEAKNESS: I blew 35 consecutive months to bring this forth as an issue and waited until the eleventh hour to bring it up, and now my candidate doesn’t have the guts to bring it up on the campaign trail and confront his opponent!

How in the hell do you even get in the race without showing qualifications. Is it easier to run for president than getting a job in insurance? I had to prove that I was qualified and licensed to sell insurance in the state of GA. I had to go through a background check in order to get those license. Is the requirements to run for POTUS really that much more lax?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad