Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Is the requirements to run for POTUS really that much more lax?
    F'ing-A-Bingo! (FAB)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    * Just tasted my breakfast - again.
    I didn't know anyone could recover that quickly, even Barack Obama. Impressive. But slightly disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    YES! Why doesn't he?
    I am at a total loss as to that.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

It’s a sad waste of resource and band width that this is still a supposed issue.
    I agree and as I have said - the issue could easily be settled by Obama producing that simple piece of paper.

This screams "grasping for straws" weakness.:(
    I'd agree except that he is fighting damn hard not to have it released so - that screams - SOMETHING TO HIDE.

I'd rather put the issue to bed once and for all myself.

It’s a sad waste of resource and band width that this is still a supposed issue.
    When I first heard about this birth certifcate thing I thought it was tinfoil hat stuff. That seal looks fake. That's the wrong font for that time, etc...

However, the only waste of resources is on Hussein's part. He can't just say, here is my birth certifcate. I said earlier, you ask for mine I have it in three seconds. You see nothing wrong with this? He can't produce a simple document where he can stick it in the face of the guy who's asking for it and tell him to go F himself? You don't find that the least bit strange? Take your lips off his ass for one minute and think about it.

More on this in another post.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    You don't find that the least bit strange? Take your lips off his ass for one minute and think about it.
    :eek: :p:eek: Oh God, that's funny!;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    ...the issue could easily be settled by Obama producing that simple piece of paper.
    Here's the deal and why it's really not that simple:

I read the plaintiff's (Philip Berg) suit. In addition to the birth certificate, the guy is asking for another 85 or so admissions from the Obama camp and the DNC. Granted, I read them and they could probably be answered in half and hour but it's more than just that one document.

Berg is also asking for a number of certified documents relative to Hussein's name, school records, applications for passports, adoption records, FBI background checks, etc.

What you're seeing now is a lot of legal wrangling and I hope the guy Berg stays with it. He's in my area, I may have to send him a few bucks. I'd love to see the outcome of this. Especially when we find out that Barry was not born here. The 'sploding of DUmmie heads would be unlike no other.
    Be Not Afraid.

Again, you don't find it the least bit strange that Hussein could not, can not or will not produce a birth certificate? Not a little bit? That doesn't seem weird to you?
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Here's the deal and why it's really not that simple:

I read the plaintiff's (Philip Berg) suit. In addition to the birth certificate, the guy is asking for another 85 or so admissions from the Obama camp and the DNC. Granted, I read them and they could probably be answered in half and hour but it's more than just that one document.

Berg is also asking for a number of certified documents relative to Hussein's name, school records, applications for passports, adoption records, FBI background checks, etc.

What you're seeing now is a lot of legal wrangling and I hope the guy Berg stays with it. He's in my area, I may have to send him a few bucks. I'd love to see the outcome of this. Especially when we find out that Barry was not born here. The 'sploding of DUmmie heads would be unlike no other.
    Ah, so Berg not only aims to take him out of Presidential contention but set Nobama up for possible federal prosecution for Fraud.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.