1. #1 Hobby Lobby vs Obamacare 
    Power CUer
    http://www.hobbylobbycase.com/

The nation’s highest court accepted the federal government’s appeal of a June decision by the U.S. Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals that a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) mandate to provide potentially life-terminating drugs and devices in employee insurance plans places a substantial burden on the religious freedoms of Hobby Lobby Stores Inc., which is solely owned by founder David Green and his family.

The Greens and their family businesses – who have no moral objection to providing 16 of the 20 FDA-approved contraceptives required under the HHS mandate and do so at no additional cost to employees under their self-insured health plan – took the unusual step in October of joining the government in asking the U.S. Supreme Court to review the case, despite the family’s victory in the U.S. Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.

Power CUer
    I think March 25 is the day for oral arguments.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I think March 25 is the day for oral arguments.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. Hobby Lobby has, I think, a reasonable case. My worry is that the arguments will be ignored in favor of political grandstanding on all sides.