1. #1 Woman with cancer hits back at Harry Reid, Democrats for attack 
    Woman with cancer hits back at Harry Reid, Democrats for attack
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/04/wo...#ixzz2v2Pvsfiv

Julie Boonstra is a woman who shared her Obamacare ordeal with Michigan voters through an ad paid for by Americans for Prosperity — a national, grassroots organization that really doesn’t want D.C. taking over health care. And in the past two weeks, she has had the dubious distinction of adding being called a liar by the leader of the U.S. Senate to her list of worries — a list that already included a potentially deadly cancer, being the single mother of two children and, well, that Obamacare thing.

Last Friday, Rep. Gary Peters [D], who is running to join Reid in Washington as one of Michigan’s senators, threatened a television station airing the message: His lawyers wrote a letter saying that the station just might lose its broadcasting license.

And on the following Wednesday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid took to the floor of the Senate to say, “those tales turned out to be just that: Tales — stories made up from whole cloth; lies distorted by the Republicans to grab headlines-forming political advertisements.”

Boonstra hit back on Tuesday, with a new ad telling her story since the attacks from Reid and Peters.

They (the Dems) didn't care for cancer ridden kids. What makes you think they'll turn ship now?

ACA isn't about "healthcare/insurance" it's about power.... I mean hell, the IRS just wrote its own law regarding health insurance....

WHO NEEDS CONGRESS??????
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    They (the Dems) didn't care for cancer ridden kids. What makes you think they'll turn ship now?

ACA isn't about "healthcare/insurance" it's about power.... I mean hell, the IRS just wrote its own law regarding health insurance....

WHO NEEDS CONGRESS??????
    Are you insinuating that obama is a dicktator, perish the thought, our resident libs will tell you this goes on in every other administration exactly like this.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Are you insinuating that obama is a dicktator, perish the thought, our resident libs will tell you this goes on in every other administration exactly like this.
    Our resident libs know what they are seeing. Now, ASquareDealer, our resident twit, hasn't been on this planet long enough to make an informed decision....
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

What gets me, is this woman has the same attitude as my Mom....

I miss her. Love ya Mom
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot