1. #1 McDonald’s customer denied napkin, sues for $1.5 million 
    Power CUer
    Out here in SoCal, too.

McDonald’s customer denied napkin, sues for $1.5 million
    http://redalertpolitics.com/2014/03/...r-1-5-million/

DAILY CALLER NEWS FOUNDATION - There is nothing worse than eating a cheeseburger without having a napkin to wipe the ketchup off your mouth.

Or so believes Webster Lucas, who is suing the fast food giant McDonald’s for the sum of $1.5 million for refusing to give him a napkin with his meal, reports TMZ.

The incident occurred in January, when Webster went to a McDonalds in Pacoima, Calif. and ordered a Quarter Pounder Deluxe. When he began eating his burger, Webster realized that he needed more napkins. He then returned to the counter and asked the manager, which is when — according to Webster’s lawsuit — he was rudely denied the extra piece of tissue paper.

“I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn’t come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat,” Webster allegedly told the manager.

The unsatisfied McDonald’s customer, who is African American, says that things became more serious when the Mexican-American employee made what he perceived to be a racist remark, murmuring something about “you people.”

A distressed Webster then sent an email to the general manager, Leticia Barrera, in which he explained that the incident had severely impacted his ability to work.

“I am unable to work because of the undue mental anguish and the intentional infliction of emotional distress caused by your employee…,” the email read.

In her response, Barrera apologized and emphasized the fast food company’s dedication to customer service.

“I hope you will accept my apology for your unsatisfactory visit,” she said, according to TMZ.

Barrera continued, “Our goal is 100-percent customer satisfaction and that means friendly service with every visit without exception…I’m sorry you feel we have let you down.”

Webster was offered free burgers, but he instead decided to take Ronald McDonald to court.

At the rate the Fed is printing money this amount may not be inappropriate when the case is finnaly settled, she may be better off just requesting a free cheeseburger by then, with a napkin of course.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

How does shit like this even make it before a judge? Unbelievable.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

I didn't ask for a napkin and they gave me several. My lawsuit is pending.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I didn't ask for a napkin and they gave me several. My lawsuit is pending.

I can see how this DUmmie has incurred "mental anguish" by subbing Jack-In-The-Box for Mickey D's. That's practically a death sentence.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Too bad there's a statute of limitations, I want to start suing everyone who's ever been mean to me-my parents, my brother, the bully who beat me up when I was in 7th grade, my 8th grade science teacher, my 6th grade math teacher, that idiot who called me fat, pretty much everyone I've ever met except my sister and my (late) grandparents.