Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Sarah Palin at CPAC 2014... 
    Brilliant! Sarah Palin Repackages Dr. Seuss...

Sarah Palin, insprired by Ted Cruz who read “Green Eggs and Ham” during his filibuster last year, rewrote the Dr. Seuss classic during her speech this afternoon at CPAC 2014.

This was a show stopper:

“I do not like this Uncle Sam.
    I do not like his health care scam.
    I do not like — oh, just you wait —
    I do not like these dirty crooks,
    or how they lie and cook the books.
    I do not like when Congress steals,
    I do not like their crony deals.
    I do not like this spying, man,
    I do not like, ‘Oh, Yes we can.’
    I do not like this spending spree,
    we’re smart, we know there’s nothing free.
    I do not like reporters’ smug replies
    when I complain about their lies.
    I do not like this kind of hope,
    and we won’t take it,
    nope, nope, nope.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

I do not like the hatred of Sarah Palin
    From the yes we can people (I know it doesn't rhyme)
    Obamacare is such a waste of time.
    The libs aren't worth a dime.

Go Sarah!!
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    She does know how Green Eggs and Ham ends.... right?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    She does know how Green Eggs and Ham ends.... right?
    No, Linda. She is as stupid as you libtards think she is.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer
    I don't think she's stupid, but the book doesn't make the point she was trying to make. I saw the whole speech; I think she's decided to start a career in stand up.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I don't think she's stupid, but the book doesn't make the point she was trying to make. I saw the whole speech; I think she's decided to start a career in stand up.
    You don't mean that Linda, I know you don't.

Besides ... she did get her point across, did she not? Not to mention, the added benefit of the chance to ... ruffle plenty of feathers on the left?

Many a true word is spoken in jest. ~English Proverb
    ~ ABC
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 03-10-2014 at 08:04 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

At least she has a sense of humor, and the ability to get her point across. As I said in an earlier post, I'm sick of the snide comments of the liberals and the moderate Republicans about Palin.

Cruz was right---we don't have Presidents Dole, McCain or Romney. The Republicans need to stand for something and to fight against some of the despicable practices of the Dems and/or Progressives. We're suffering through all the ads of a very dirty campaign in Florida between Alek Sink and the Republican Jolly for the seat held by a Republican who died, Bill Young. It's really nasty, with some really low stuff coming from the Sink camp. It's going to really get bad in the mid term elections.

In 2016 the Republicans need to nominate someone who can stand for something and to be able to throw it right back in the Dem's faces.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    You don't mean that Linda, I know you don't.

Besides ... she did get her point across, did she not? Not to mention, the added benefit of the chance to ... ruffle plenty of feathers on the left?

~ ABC
    I don't know if she's ruffling any feathers or not, really, since I don't think they take her seriously (because she is not a candidate, herself). She likes to weigh in with her opinion in politics, without participating. She has another reality show about Alaska coming up, I think, and that's where the money is.

I don't know if she's ruffling any feathers or not, really, since I don't think they take her seriously (because she is not a candidate, herself). She likes to weigh in with her opinion in politics, without participating. She has another reality show about Alaska coming up, I think, and that's where the money is.
    You keep telling yourself that. If she isn't taken seriously why does the left hang on her every word? Why is the left so threatened by her?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Just as I suspected, Dr. Seuss was designed for brain washing us into whatever the government is serving up and you are part of this conspiracy. Evil diabolical librarian we are on to you!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg