1. #1 Chris Matthews Is Certain This Person Will Be the Next Republican Presidential Nomine 
    Aug. 8, 2013 2:00pm Becket Adams
    MSNBC host Chris Matthews believes the Republican Party will shake things up in 2016 and do something it hasn’t done since 1980: nominate a “hard right” candidate to run for president.
    MSNBC host Chris Matthews is predicting Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul will be the GOP’s next presidential nominee (MSNBC)
    Matthews took it a step further and even predicted that Kentucky Senator Rand Paul would be the GOP’s next presidential nominee.
    “They put up with George Bush the first, put up with Bob Dole, were deeply disappointed with the big-spending George W. and last year, again, by Mitt Romney and are now going to come loaded for bear for the race for 2016,” Matthews said.
    More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ntial-nominee/
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Aug. 8, 2013 2:00pm Becket Adams
    MSNBC host Chris Matthews believes the Republican Party will shake things up in 2016 and do something it hasn’t done since 1980: nominate a “hard right” candidate to run for president.
    MSNBC host Chris Matthews is predicting Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul will be the GOP’s next presidential nominee (MSNBC)
    Matthews took it a step further and even predicted that Kentucky Senator Rand Paul would be the GOP’s next presidential nominee.
    “They put up with George Bush the first, put up with Bob Dole, were deeply disappointed with the big-spending George W. and last year, again, by Mitt Romney and are now going to come loaded for bear for the race for 2016,” Matthews said.
    More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ntial-nominee/
    What Chris Matthews doesnt know...could fill all the servers on the entire internet!

what he does know wouldnt fill the the data storage on my cell phone

It will be a Conservative in the mold of Reagan...but not anyoe by the last name of Paul.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I wouldn't discount Paul yet. I think he's going to resonate pretty strongly with a lot of people.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bflavin View Post
    I wouldn't discount Paul yet. I think he's going to resonate pretty strongly with a lot of people.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not as long as he endorses Mitch "We're gonna crush the Tea Party" McConnell he won't.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    Hard to say this far out, since we don't know who all will be in the GOP lineup. There will be a lot of them, but there's no way the Republicans will permit as many debates next time.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken