Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Could we be looking at a new "Burmuda Triangle"?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    It may also be the rapture. People disappearing on a plane is how it starts if you read the "Left Behind" books.
    It looks like you and I are left behind. I'm not even Catholic, there is no logical explanation for God not to take me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well considering the 2 stolen passports were, from what I've heard on news, were stolen in 2012 and 2013 by 2 iranians. Iran is still trying to build a missile capable of flying and hitting the USA, they could gut the plane, load a nuke and fly into a city, only problem is that Iranians are not the jihad alahu akbar suicide type.

On the other hand, one of the iranians could be tracking the other iranian that was "seeking asylum"

I think we have all ignored the elephant in the room long enough. We all know what brought that plane down, it was global warming, there I said it. I know this is unpopular with all the deniers here but it was sucked down clean as a whistle by a solar vortex right into a whirlpool in the ocean, no explosion, didn't even touch the sides.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh no...the vortex!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I think we have all ignored the elephant in the room long enough. We all know what brought that plane down, it was global warming, there I said it. I know this is unpopular with all the deniers here but it was sucked down clean as a whistle by a solar vortex right into a whirlpool in the ocean, no explosion, didn't even touch the sides.

No no no, we all know who is really responsible...it's all BU$H(&*&^^%%$#&&()*)(?!!!'s fault!!!!!!!!!!111111110000000000000000000!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It makes no difference to the satellites where you are, they cover the planet, they know what happened to this plane

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
    Not true, however it's not technical info that mere terrorists would have at their disposal. Us, the Chinese, the Russkiis, and probably the Brits, French, and Israelis all track 'Dark times' on their opponents' surveillance satellites. You can look at the whole surface of the sub-Arctic and sub-Antarctic earth with those satellites, but not all at the same time and not all in real time.

The real 64,000 dollar question is what were they after...one or more certain people on the plane, the plane itself, or something in the cargo (Manifested or not)?

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Not true, however it's not technical info that mere terrorists would have at their disposal. Us, the Chinese, the Russkiis, and probably the Brits, French, and Israelis all track 'Dark times' on their opponents' surveillance satellites. You can look at the whole surface of the sub-Arctic and sub-Antarctic earth with those satellites, but not all at the same time and not all in real time.

The real 64,000 dollar question is what were they after...one or more certain people on the plane, the plane itself, or something in the cargo (Manifested or not)?
    Imagine the confusion and uproar if a 777 in El Al colors was used 9/11 style to deliver a nuke.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

9. #29 Don't you mean .. 
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Oh no...the vortex!!!!
    The Gore-tex?
    "Asakatsu Magatsu"

True victory is victory over oneself.

~ Morihei Ueshiba O-Sensei ~

I wonder how many here feel comfortable getting on a flight piloted by muzzies now?
    It would not change a thing for me, I have had no desire nor intention to fly since the TSA was formed, I fear our government far more than hoodlums or terrorists.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg