Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I All my vacations last year and the one I had this year have been close to home staycations.
    I find myself enjoying staycations more than I thought. But living in Florida make it easy to take short trips to nice places.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I find myself enjoying staycations more than I thought. But living in Florida make it easy to take short trips to nice places.

Same here. There are so many things close to home that I enjoy or have not seen yet. The weather is usually nicer also. Too many times taking a vacation ends up feeling like a second job or when I get to my destination I feel like I am getting pulled in every direction by people that I have not seen for a while, it's simply not relaxing.

Just double up on Benadryl That is my plan if I ever go back.
    That works.

There is no way my back and neck would allow me to take a long flight unless I went first class and the chances of that happening are very slim.

just in

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Hello Houston...
    May the FORCE be with you!

6. #56 Flight MH370 Black Box 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I wonder how many here feel comfortable getting on a flight piloted by muzzies now?
    It would not change a thing for me, I have had no desire nor intention to fly since the TSA was formed, I fear our government far more than hoodlums or terrorists.
    I've always said you were a wise man. Well, actually, that last statement was essentially a lie both in content and in concept. Not one shred of truth exists in the sentence preceding this one or in the one following this one. The truth is you are pretty smart. That's probably why I've said it so much. When reading the last sentence please consider "said it so much" to actually mean "never mentioned it". That way the truth is secure provided this wasn't written by someone with at least one "A" in their name.

All hail the pure genius of Rock. Never before has such a brilliant individual been able to hide that genius so utterly and completely from those around him. I mean just look at him. Would you ever in a million years believe that Rock is a genius? No way! Amirite?

I hope this does't go to his head.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I've always said you were a wise man. Well, actually, that last statement was essentially a lie both in content and in concept. Not one shred of truth exists in the sentence preceding this one or in the one following this one. The truth is you are pretty smart. That's probably why I've said it so much. When reading the last sentence please consider "said it so much" to actually mean "never mentioned it". That way the truth is secure provided this wasn't written by someone with at least one "A" in their name.

All hail the pure genius of Rock. Never before has such a brilliant individual been able to hide that genius so utterly and completely from those around him. I mean just look at him. Would you ever in a million years believe that Rock is a genius? No way! Amirite?

I hope this does't go to his head.
    Was there supposed to be something witty or intelligent in what you said? Or did you just feel the need to be a knee jerk jack ass and go after something Rock said several days ago just for the hell of it?

Either way you failed. Try harder next time.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Was there supposed to be something witty or intelligent in what you said? Or did you just feel the need to be a knee jerk jack ass and go after something Rock said several days ago just for the hell of it?

Either way you failed. Try harder next time.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    I am not entirely sure but.... I think AA was basically mocking the current administration and it's weasel wording of every statement made on a daily basis and throwing in the muzzie proclamations for good measure.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Living in the Great Lakes area is like that, too. Cedar Point is a 2 hour drive, Lake Michigan is a 2-3 hour drive and there is a lot to do in metro Detroit in the summer, believe it or not.

Plus, we can drive to Florida from here. It only takes about 18 hours. All our parents live there, anyways.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Believe I agree. Think we'll drive to VA this summer.
    It's hard to drive to Paris, Athens, Istanbul, Reykjavik, Venice, Rome.... all flights I've taken in the last few years. They were on various international carriers, and I have no idea who any of the pilots were.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken