03-11-2014, 08:01 PM
Just a guess, they all voted for Obama?
03-11-2014, 08:08 PM
All right!!! Camden is back to #1!!!!! What a shithole.May the FORCE be with you!
03-11-2014, 10:06 PMThe Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
03-12-2014, 07:55 AM
For comparison, the 10 safest cities in America. (Source: Business Insider 25 July 2013)
1. Irvine, CA: Steven Choi (R) (South Korean immigrant)
2. Fremont, CA: Bill Harrison (D)
3. Plano, TX: Harry LaRosiliere (R) (Black Republican alert!) (Haitian immigrant)
4. Madison, WI: Paul Soglin (D)
5. Irving, TX: Beth Van Duyne (R)
6. Scottsdale, AZ: Jim Lane (R) (My favorite city)
7. Boise, ID: David Bieter (D)
8. Henderson, NV: Andy Hafen (D)
9. Chandler, AZ: Jay Tibshraeny (R)
10. Chula Vista, CA: Cheryl Cox (R)
Not surprised that there is more of a mixture. Safe is safe; pretty hard to screw things up once they are set in place. Now if Boise would just get a little higher on the list. I need all the ammunition I can get to talk the wife into moving to Boise instead of Pocatello.“A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” – Ayn Rand
Power Point Ranger
03-12-2014, 09:05 AM
I have worked in Children's Services in Detroit, both as a foster care worker and as a delinquency worker, since 1987. I lived within the Detroit city limits from 1989-2001. At no point in that time have I been the victim of a crime. Anyone at any point in metro Detroit is at risk. I'm probably more at risk in the parking lot at Oakland or Lakeside Mall than I am going to a game, concert or the museums.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|