View Poll Results: Do you use the CU Facebook options?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    2 11.76%
  • No

    15 88.24%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21  
    Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    23,902
    Rock keeps sending me friend requests on facebook. His profile picture is a little creepy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    48,675
    Once again FB is changing their API stuff and I started
    getting error msgs trying to do certain CU things so I've
    just turned if off at least for now.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    18,538
    To be honest, I didn't know CU had any Facebook connection. There is a Conservative Underground page on Facebook but I don't know if it's us or not. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/cosservative.Underground/
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    48,675
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    To be honest, I didn't know CU had any Facebook connection. There is a Conservative Underground page on Facebook but I don't know if it's us or not. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/cosservative.Underground/

    No, that isn't mine. Someone dicking around with the name. I didn't
    even know that was there either but it isn't us.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    18,217
    No Facebook. It is pure evil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    18,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    No Facebook. It is pure evil.
    It can be beneficial. Depends on what one uses it for.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    18,217
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    It can be beneficial. Depends on what one uses it for.
    So many uses, so little time for the NSA to catalogue them all. (Not to mention Chinese intelligence and the KGB)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    18,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    So many uses, so little time for the NSA to catalogue them all. (Not to mention Chinese intelligence and the KGB)
    My Google history has to be a treasure trove. The stuff I research for my jobs must make a lurker think I'm bonkers.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    18,217
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    My Google history has to be a treasure trove. The stuff I research for my jobs must make a lurker think I'm bonkers.
    If you get that knock on the door in the middle of the night, I don't know you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Member ArmyMedic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The United States of America
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    So many uses, so little time for the NSA to catalogue them all. (Not to mention Chinese intelligence and the KGB)
    Well seeing as no one has figured out how to use it as kindling or toilet paper. What that use might be, I couldn't say.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •