1. #1 Nevada’s Criminal Navigators 
    MARCH 25, 2014 4:00 AM
    Nevada’s Criminal Navigators
    Records the Division of Insurance didn’t want reviewed have some disturbing revelations.
    By Jillian Kay Melchior

Nevada’s Division of Insurance must not have wanted consumers to know that at least eight Obamacare navigators it licensed had criminal pasts. National Review and the Las Vegas Review-Journal had to sue the Division to obtain those public records, and navigators’ criminal histories are not the only disturbing fact we discovered.

Half of the navigators who’d had run-ins with the law had failed to disclose it on their applications, despite the requirement to do so — but they received Division approval anyway, the records show.

And before the open-enrollment push began, insurance commissioner Scott Kipper briefly approved conditional certification for some navigators before their background checks were complete, prematurely clearing them to access consumers’ confidential information, including Social Security numbers, home addresses, and financial records.

Moe>http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...n-kay-melchior
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I deal with background checks, usually anything within 10 years gets a lot of attention. My personal check was for both the Nevada State Board and a national board. On top of the one for my employer. I have seen them get held up simply over a last name change after a marriage or divorce(or during).

How the heck could this not be a felony...........?

Another navigator was arrested in the 1980s for attempting to commit a fraud. “A guy friend . . . helped me obtain [forged] ID so I could open a bank account and make deposits to allow [completed checks] to clear the bank and the funds to be dispersed,” the navigator wrote. Though it was a felony charge, after restitution and a six-month stint at Santa Clara County Halfway Program, the navigator ended up with a misdemeanor conviction.
    Maybe I should try and get a navigator job, I wonder what they pay?

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post

Maybe I should try and get a navigator job, I wonder what they pay?
    It depends on how good you are at using the personal information.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It depends on how good you are at using the personal information.