Thread: Pet Peeves

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1 Pet Peeves 
    Senior Member Junebug68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    345
    What are your guy's pet peeves?

    My biggest is people who bring their personal lives to work and/or throw temper tantrums at work. I worked with this lady last week that threw the biggest tantrum I have ever seen in the workplace, screaming and swearing and slamming things, it was sooooo unprofessional I wanted to smack some sense into her. Then she made me drive all the way back to work at 3 in the morning because the night person called off and she didn't want to stay. But she neglected to tell me that the morning person was coming in an hour later so I had to drive all the way up there to work for 1 hour! :mad: And I have to work with her tomorrow, grrr!
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

    It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Open closet doors. Our supply closet has those bi-fold doors and it is constantly being left open. Drives me crazy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    People who do not understand how that whole R.S.V.P. thingy works.

    For those who may be confused: you get an invitation, you take a few hours to review your schedule and clear it with your SO, then you accept or decline within a couple of days.

    You do not dither for a few weeks hoping that a much better invitation will happen along nor do you accept and then fail to inform your hosts that you also bringing along your 10 person personal entourage. :mad:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Junebug68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    People who do not understand how that whole R.S.V.P. thingy works.

    For those who may be confused: you get an invitation, you take a few hours to review your schedule and clear it with your SO, then you accept or decline within a couple of days.

    You do not dither for a few weeks hoping that a much better invitation will happen along nor do you accept and then fail to inform your hosts that you also bringing along your 10 person personal entourage. :mad:
    That makes me grumpy too, especially when they don't RSVP at all and the just show up.
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

    It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Junebug68 View Post
    That makes me grumpy too, especially when they don't RSVP at all and the just show up.
    No doubt. I had about 20 people show up at my wedding that didn't RSVP.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    BSR
    Guest
    Women who file restraining orders because they dont like getting vials of your blood and love letters in the mail.

    Yeah, I'm looking at you Ginger. That was uncalled for !!!



    (I know, I know... 200 yard at all times) :mad:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member dixierat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Out in the sticks
    Posts
    178
    My only pet peeve is that SOMETIMES, mrs dixierat will let the refrigerator run out of Guinness. THAT is a crisis!

    When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the NaÔve.

    Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Women who file restraining orders because they dont like getting vials of your blood and love letters in the mail.

    Yeah, I'm looking at you Ginger. That was uncalled for !!!



    (I know, I know... 200 yard at all times) :mad:
    It wasn't even your blood. It was from the cat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    It wasn't even your blood. It was from the cat
    BLOOD FROM THE INNOCENT IS BLOOD FROM THE INNOCENT, QUIT SPLITTING HAIRS !!!!!!:mad:



    Can I call you sometime?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member Junebug68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    No doubt. I had about 20 people show up at my wedding that didn't RSVP.
    That's sooooo rude, people just don't think about how their actions effect others anymore.
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

    It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •