Thread: Pet Peeves

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Pet Peeves 
    What are your guy's pet peeves?

My biggest is people who bring their personal lives to work and/or throw temper tantrums at work. I worked with this lady last week that threw the biggest tantrum I have ever seen in the workplace, screaming and swearing and slamming things, it was sooooo unprofessional I wanted to smack some sense into her. Then she made me drive all the way back to work at 3 in the morning because the night person called off and she didn't want to stay. But she neglected to tell me that the morning person was coming in an hour later so I had to drive all the way up there to work for 1 hour! :mad: And I have to work with her tomorrow, grrr!
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Open closet doors. Our supply closet has those bi-fold doors and it is constantly being left open. Drives me crazy.

People who do not understand how that whole R.S.V.P. thingy works.

For those who may be confused: you get an invitation, you take a few hours to review your schedule and clear it with your SO, then you accept or decline within a couple of days.

You do not dither for a few weeks hoping that a much better invitation will happen along nor do you accept and then fail to inform your hosts that you also bringing along your 10 person personal entourage. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    People who do not understand how that whole R.S.V.P. thingy works.

For those who may be confused: you get an invitation, you take a few hours to review your schedule and clear it with your SO, then you accept or decline within a couple of days.

You do not dither for a few weeks hoping that a much better invitation will happen along nor do you accept and then fail to inform your hosts that you also bringing along your 10 person personal entourage. :mad:
    That makes me grumpy too, especially when they don't RSVP at all and the just show up.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Junebug68 View Post
    That makes me grumpy too, especially when they don't RSVP at all and the just show up.
    No doubt. I had about 20 people show up at my wedding that didn't RSVP.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

BSR
    Women who file restraining orders because they dont like getting vials of your blood and love letters in the mail.

Yeah, I'm looking at you Ginger. That was uncalled for !!!

(I know, I know... 200 yard at all times) :mad:

My only pet peeve is that SOMETIMES, mrs dixierat will let the refrigerator run out of Guinness. THAT is a crisis!

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the NaÔve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Women who file restraining orders because they dont like getting vials of your blood and love letters in the mail.

Yeah, I'm looking at you Ginger. That was uncalled for !!!

(I know, I know... 200 yard at all times) :mad:
    It wasn't even your blood. It was from the cat

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    It wasn't even your blood. It was from the cat
    BLOOD FROM THE INNOCENT IS BLOOD FROM THE INNOCENT, QUIT SPLITTING HAIRS !!!!!!:mad:

Can I call you sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    No doubt. I had about 20 people show up at my wedding that didn't RSVP.
    That's sooooo rude, people just don't think about how their actions effect others anymore.