Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was working at my desk at the USDA office when news came that Reagan had been shot.

I was having lunch with a co-worker from my office when news came that JFK was shot.

I was in my eighth grade classroom when Bobby Thompson hit his ninth inning two strike, two out home run putting the Giants in the '51 World Series.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

I was working on Hurlburt Field, Florida when I heard about Reagan.
    I was at home in Green Bay when Kennedy was shot (I was not yet 2yrs old).
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade

To: John Hinckley

My family and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery.. In our fine country’s spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know there is a nonpartisan consensus of compassion and forgiveness throughout.

The Reagan family and I want you to know that no grudge is borne against you for shooting President Reagan. We, above all, are aware of how the mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation. We are confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive young man.

Best wishes,
    Nancy Reagan & Family

P.S. While you have been incarcerated, Barack Obama has been banging Jodie Foster like a screen door in a tornado. You might want to look into that.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post

My family and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery.. In our fine country’s spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know there is a nonpartisan consensus of compassion and forgiveness throughout.

The Reagan family and I want you to know that no grudge is borne against you for shooting President Reagan. We, above all, are aware of how the mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation. We are confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive young man.

Best wishes,
    Nancy Reagan & Family

P.S. While you have been incarcerated, Barack Obama has been banging Jodie Foster like a screen door in a tornado. You might want to look into that.
    That's hysterically funny, but ah bleeve that Jodie is a rugmuncher.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...ing-out-speech
    U.S. Army, Retired

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post

Best wishes,
    Nancy Reagan & Family

I had a letter like that on my desk as a joke in 1992-although, it was on "White House stationary" and signed by President George H.W. Bush. The bottom line was "Did you know Bill Clinton is f#@$ing Jodie Foster?".

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

In diapers with no knowledge of what happened. When you get older and watch kids during stuff like this, you realize it's a nice place to be.