Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 ACORN registers the Dallas Cowboys to vote in Nevada 
    Alleging fraud, authorities raid voter group

ACORN's canvassers filled out forms with fake names, addresses, officials say

By ADRIENNE PACKER and MOLLY BALL
    REVIEW-JOURNAL

State authorities on Tuesday raided an organization that registers low-income people to vote, alleging that its canvassers falsified forms with bogus names, fake addresses or famous personalities.

The secretary of state's office launched an investigation after noticing that names did not match addresses and that most members of the Dallas Cowboys appeared to be registering in Nevada to vote in November's general election.

"Some of these (forms) were facially fraudulent; we basically had the starting lineup for the Dallas Cowboys," Secretary of State Ross Miller said. "Tony Romo is not registered to vote in Nevada. Anyone trying to pose as Terrell Owens won't be able to cast a ballot."
    http://www.lvrj.com/news/30613864.html
    Licenced New York State EMT-B

ACORN: your go to source for voter fraud and ghetto plantation managment.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Yes, yes - we know. It's been done already. Leave my team, America's Team, ALONE!:mad:
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Yes, yes - we know. It's been done already. Leave my team, America's Team, ALONE!:mad:
    The cowboys suck. Steeler's all the way baby :)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    The cowboys suck. Steeler's all the way baby :)
    What the Cowboys lack is more than made up for by explosiveness. A 17 point deficit cand become a 3 point lead in less than 10 minutes. Much like the Late Great Lightweight Champion Diego Corrales. In two fights I saw him get up off of the canvas from a near knockout to score a knockout himself later in the fight. Against Jose Luis Castillo, Corrales was stunned, worked over and then knocked down twice in the tenth round by the hard punching Mexican. Before the tenth round was over Corrales knocked Castillo out. Corrales often was not as good as who he faced and was often behind on points, but his murderous, explosive punching power gave him the ability to win a fight at any second with one single blow.

1972 is a lifetime ago. Past glories but feed the egos of ghosts, grasshopper.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    What the Cowboys lack is more than made up for by explosiveness. A 17 point deficit cand become a 3 point lead in less than 10 minutes. Much like the Late Great Lightweight Champion Diego Corrales. In two fights I saw him get up off of the canvas from a near knockout to score a knockout himself later in the fight. Against Jose Luis Castillo, Corrales was stunned, worked over and then knocked down twice in the tenth round by the hard punching Mexican. Before the tenth round was over Corrales knocked Castillo out. Corrales often was not as good as who he faced and was often behind on points, but his murderous, explosive punching power gave him the ability to win a fight at any second with one single blow.
    Lets remember tow things - Dallas has a heck of a sight bigger budget that do the Steelers and yet they don't have more Superbowls surprisingly. AND - IMHO more importantly - The character and quality of the players as human beings just plain SUCKS. I'm not so shallow that I can overlook a deficiency in character like so many of the cowboys over the years have exhibited.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post

1972 is a lifetime ago. Past glories but feed the egos of ghosts, grasshopper.
    And yet our last appearance in the superbowl and our last victory was just 2 years ago. How long has it been since dallas was there? And lets note that Pittsburgh has only ever lost one superbowl and that one was stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    How long has it been since dallas was there?
    And how many?

:(

Please, guys, stop hijacking my thread. I don't want this thread to be moved to the sports section.
    Licenced New York State EMT-B