Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    And how many?
    they've been there 8 times and lost almost as many as they have won. And it's been 12 years since they have even made it to a superbowl. AND in the three times that your crappy team went up against the steelers your guys lost all three - or at least would have except the refs cheated the last time and gave you team the win.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by mark1 View Post
    :(

Please, guys, stop hijacking my thread. I don't want this thread to be moved to the sports section.
    sorry man. if it makes you feel any better - there is more than one thread on this topic already - http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ead.php?t=6051

Playoff Appearances (29)

NFL: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1985, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2006, 2007

I'm going to let this go now and honor the thread author's request.;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by mark1 View Post
    :(

Please, guys, stop hijacking my thread. I don't want this thread to be moved to the sports section.
    there are problems in Lake County, Indiana, too. It's just as crooked as Chicago.

CROWN POINT | Lake County Republican Chairman John Curley wants a federal investigation into hundreds of voter registrations bearing fictitious signatures or the names of dead and underage people.

"Fraudulent applications are the workings of ACORN groups operating from Milwaukee and Chicago who are getting out the vote for Obama. I'm Republican, but I want everyone who should vote to vote. But I want a clean election," Curley said at a Wednesday news conference.

Lake County elections officials acknowledged they have found problems and had to reject a large portion of the 5,000 registration forms turned in recently by the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN, an activist group that conducted registration drives across the county this summer.

An ACORN spokesperson couldn't be reached Wednesday for comment. Telephones to ACORN offices in Gary, Indianapolis, Chicago and Milwaukee were reported to be disconnected....snip...Elections Board Director Sally LaSota and Ruthann Hoagland, a county elections board technologist overseeing voter registration, said Wednesday it appears some ACORN vote canvassers pulled names and addresses from telephone books and forged their signatures.

Curley said one registration form was filled out in the name and address of Jimmy John's, a Crown Point fast-food outlet. Another registration, dated in August, is in the name of a Gary man who died Nov. 16, 2007, according to his death certificate.

Hoagland said large numbers of voter registration forms bore signatures all in the same apparent handwriting style.
    http://nwitimes.com/articles/2008/10...d600010e55.txt

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyRet View Post
    there are problems in Lake County, Indiana, too. It's just as crooked as Chicago.

http://nwitimes.com/articles/2008/10...d600010e55.txt
    ACORN is crooked all over.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Playoff Appearances (29)

NFL: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1985, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2006, 2007

I'm going to let this go now and honor the thread author's request.;)
    Well, when you play, as the Cowboys do, in a weak division and conference, that'll happen for you.
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    Well, when you play, as the Cowboys do, in a weak division and conference, that'll happen for you.
    Now here's a man after my heart - a Steelers fan in cleveland of all places! He may be in the mistake on the lake - but he's got sense :)

* must not respond….promised not to….leave thread now…. :o
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    The NFC East has always been and will continue to be regarded as one of the toughest conferences in the NFL. You should start a thread about it in Sports.

Back on topic - ACORN is scum. Everyone knows this.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

Back on topic - ACORN and the Cowboys are scum. Everyone knows this.
    Fixed it for you.