Thread: Voodoo priestess hired to kill Georgia politician?

Hybrid View

1. #1 Voodoo priestess hired to kill Georgia politician? 
    High voodoo priestess George Ann Mills prays the gods will cleanse a Georgia woman who she says asked her to perform a death ritual on a political opponent.

Cobb County, Ga., Commissioner Annette Kesting asked Mills to cause the death of longtime political rival Woody Thompson, Cobb County police said.

Mills, who lives in the Blythewood area, refused to perform the “death ritual” but did perform others intended to help Kesting’s family and financial situation, she said. After checks for payment she received from Kesting bounced, Mills reported the incident to Cobb County police, she said.

But she has asked the gods to help Kesting, putting a photograph of Kesting with a shrine in her bedroom.

She also sacrificed three hens and a rooster as part of cleansing rituals for Kesting, cutting their throats and pouring the blood over the gods, she said.

... PAST LIFE

Mills, a former rootworker Muslim who has dabbled with voodoo practices for more than three decades, was initiated into the religion five years ago by her godfather, who is from Nigeria, she said.

She advertises that she can heal cancer or any type of sickness as well as release loved ones from jail. All work is done on a contract basis with a guaranteed warranty.

“The gods set the price,” she said.

Mills has been in prison several times and “lived a life that was disgusting,” she said.

She has served time for voluntary manslaughter. She also has been convicted of dozens of counts of writing fraudulent checks, State Law Enforcement Division records show.

“I became a priestess to be strong,” she said. “If I hadn’t become a priestess, I probably would be dead now.”

As part of her religion, she has 14 gods living inside and outside her home, she said.

The gods are given whiskey for energy and food to keep them happy.

One god is the great Olokun, god of the sea. He has money like sand, she said.

She has a sculpture of his head with the shrine in her bedroom.

Olokun is the god she’s hoping will help Kesting.

“Olokun washes things away from you. He will cleanse her.”
    link

Elections seem to be more fun in Georgia.

noonwitch
    I don't know if Georgia can take the cake on fun elections-Detroit is going to have a mayor's election next year, to replace the Kwamster, if people don't want Cockrel to stay on as interim mayor. If Monica Conyers runs for mayor, she will make it the Most Ridiculous Election In History.

A few years ago, the former city election official asked for a recount of the election she oversaw, because she lost. I forgot her name already.

It looks like all those gods are still pretty angry with her.
    Last edited by Gingersnap; 10-08-2008 at 03:43 PM.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

It looks all those gods are still pretty angry with her.
    I doubt that's even against the law but writing a bad check to a voodoo priestess can cause serious health problems . Her bedroom must smell a bit with the chicken blood and the flies buzzing around in it !

Patent Member
    Any guesses on party affiliation of Kesting?

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Any guesses on party affiliation of Kesting?
    That was in the bit I edited out. You will be shocked and amazed to find out that this was all about Kesting losing in a Democratic primary race. :eek: :D

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't know if Georgia can take the cake on fun elections-Detroit is going to have a mayor's election next year, to replace the Kwamster, if people don't want Cockrel to stay on as interim mayor. If Monica Conyers runs for mayor, she will make it the Most Ridiculous Election In History.

A few years ago, the former city election official asked for a recount of the election she oversaw, because she lost. I forgot her name already.
    I expect there will be enough votes cast for a city twice the size of Detroit. :D

ROTFL! talk about a stereo types dream!

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    link

Elections seem to be more fun in Georgia.
    okay raise your hand if you are surprised to learn that a woman would do this?

How about that this woman is a democrat?

Or that she's black and the check bounced?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.