1. #1 Republican Congressman and Fox News Fearmongers About "Jihadist attack" 
    link

And the liberal left, conservative HATERS and FOX haters step right up with their lies for their gullible and uninformed base.
    Fred Sanders (531 posts)

Republican Congressman and Fox News Fearmongers About "Jihadist attack" - all evidence aside,
    non-existing or to the contrary? When are Republicans going to be held to task by voters or the media for their racist and fact free free mongering for political gain with their ever trembling "base", otherwise known as the tea party folk?

Representative Michael McCaul, the chairman of the Committee on Homeland Security, said that as many as four people died in the attack, including the gunman.

On a conference call with reporters, Mr. McCaul said that authorities had identified the suspect as Ivan Lopez but that a motive for the shooting remained unclear.

The gunman was wearing an Army uniform, but it was unclear whether he was on active duty, Mr. McCaul said.

He said that law enforcement authorities might have prevented a third shooting, prompting concern that the base is “becoming a target for potential jihadists.”

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/201...hood-in-texas/

The mad shooter is described as a white male, his name is Ivan Lopez, 33 years old......a Ft. Hood soldier.........these fear mongering liars of Foxaganda and the GOP have to go from positions of power any way peaceably possible. Using a non- attack non-event fictional could be instead to attack the fearsome Mooslims because something something unrelated...boo!...is as despicable as it gets.
    I have been watching FOX for the past few hours. At NO time did they blame the shooting on terrorism or Muslims. They have been saying that they don't know the answer to it..it's too early to tell.

For the haters it's all about this:

When are Republicans going to be held to task by voters or the media for their racist and fact free free mongering for political gain with their ever trembling "base", otherwise known as the tea party folk?
    Lie, lie, lie, lie for political gain.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Strange, we've been watching Fox too and I don't seem

to remember anyone saying it was muzzies???!?? I wonder what

Fox channel it was???
    May the FORCE be with you!

I didn't think DUmmies watched Fox?

Although I don't think this current Ft. Hood shooter is a Muslim practicing Jihad, there was a major shooting there a few years back in which the shooter was a Muslim who thought he was practicing Jihad. It's a fair for a news commentator to speculate a little on the matter, or state that they are waiting for a statement by the Army as to what the shooter's motive was.

Considering all the crazy speculation on CNN about the missing plane....

Obviously Bush's fault, or maybe Dick Cheney's.