Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I'm boycotting them (not that I was ever with them).

When I saw the call for a boycott of Mozilla, I actually went and downloaded it and took off Google Chrome. A day or two later, Mozilla gave in and so I uninstalled it. Everybody has a right to boycott. I think people for traditional marriage (or at least people who don't agree with this latest tactic) should boycott companies that give into the militant part of the gay rights movement (which I'm sorry to say might be taking over).

Liberal activists eventually get their way because they organize and they have patience. Conservatives that are into activism have been shown to do the same.

More importantly, I think that social conservatives for religious reasons should start doing what Pope Francis is doing. He still condemns homosexuality as a sin, but he's also trying to reach out to them as people. I think if more of that was done instead of just a "Christian vs. Gays" thing, then there might be a change. Right now, the change is for the worst. It's not just the gay activists doing it. It's also Catholics.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...peech/7250825/

I wouldn't have found that so messed up if it wasn't a Catholic school. Too many people (and especially younger people) are concluding that if you say something is wrong, then you must hate the person who does it. As a result, some of these people want to push down freedom of speech.

I'm starting to like Andrew Sullivan between his speaking up on this and his calling out Alec Baldwin for his homophobic comments.
    I pretty much agree with all of that.

I hope the gay mafia remember that in 2008 President Obama spoke out against gay marriage.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I hope the gay mafia remember that in 2008 President Obama spoke out against gay marriage.
    The homosexual activists are only concerned with what you have done for them lately, and Oblahblah has done plenty.

However, back during his first term, Oblahblah was being eviscerated on DU by a radical group of homosexual posters, all of whom Skinner banned, pretty much at once, back in 2009.

Edited to add link:

Update: Democratic Underground’s Great Gay Purge of 2009
    http://my.firedoglake.com/techbear/2...purge-of-2009/
    Last edited by Elspeth; 04-08-2014 at 03:38 PM.

1.5% of the population. Talk about the tail wagging the dog.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The homosexual activists are only concerned with what you have done for them lately, and Oblahblah has done plenty.

However, back during his first term, Oblahblah was being eviscerated on DU by a radical group of homosexual posters, all of whom Skinner banned, pretty much at once, back in 2009.

Edited to add link:

Update: Democratic Underground’s Great Gay Purge of 2009
    http://my.firedoglake.com/techbear/2...purge-of-2009/
    Don't forget Sam Yagan made a $500 donation to U.S. Congressman Chris Cannon in 2004.
    http://uncrunched.com/2014/04/06/the...yagan-okcupid/