1. #1 The GOP is out to kill you. 
    link
    SmittynMo (929 posts)

The GOP is out to kill you.
    Talk about your death panels. The GOP's refusal to expand Medicaid in Florida actually killed this woman, when otherwise, she'd still be here. This is out of control. The GOP needs to take full responsibility for her death. It does not have to be this way. We're killing our own people due to greed and ignorance. Of course, since this is related indirectly to the ACA, the GOP is against it. I can only hope that other states that have refused to expand Medicaid are listening and reading and change their minds. WTF

http://orlandoweekly.com/news/the-pe...caid-1.1665144
    Hmmm. It looks more like Democrats killed this woman because they couldn't be bothered to pass a bill that was constitutional, or fix it once it didn't pass constitutional muster. WTF indeed.

Pelosi "we have to pass the bill to find out what is in it" comes to mind, as does the fact that Democrats and Obama gave lip service to input from Republicans but refused to actually allow input that was considered. Obama "I won" said he didn't have to involve Republicans.

The Democrats that were more interested in ramming Obamacare through without reading the bill or allowing input from others are to blame for this woman's death and probably many others as well.

(Now liberals LIE about the facts over and over again. I didn't even go to the link to read the story...you can't trust it's the truth so why bother. But the fact remains that Democrats were more interested in ramming this through than in being sure it's constitutional or that it does what they say it will. If someone died, it's their fault.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I didn't even go to the link to read the story

No, please do. It's exactly what I expected, the comments especially are a hoot!

It's a "Free" paper like nadin "works" for.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    No, please do. It's exactly what I expected, the comments especially are a hoot!

It's a "Free" paper like nadin "works" for.
    Parrot cage liner?