1. #1 Alabama Lawmaker: "GOP Would Favor Abortion If Daughters Got Pregnant By Black Man" 
    http://www.abc3340.com/story/2520676...-in-montgomery

Then this idiot said that there aren't many whites who adopt blacks in Alabama and would give $100K to anyone who can show "a bunch of whites who adopted black children". A large group showed up to the state house to prove otherwise. Of course this idiot is a Democrat and black so the main stream media completely ignores this. Had the roles been reversed, the MSM and race pimps would be falling all over themselves to see who would scream from the mountain tops first.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

As a native son of Alabama, I can say I saw alot more interracial relationships there than anywhere else I've lived. It's amazing to see how they keep swiping the race card in desperation after its been maxed out.

I just wonder if he paid up!

I would have driven to Alabama with my kids to collect, but then he probably would have said that he meant it only for Alabama residents.
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade

My grandfather was a life-long racist and a republican in the second half of his life. He used to say that abortion should be illegal for white people, but it was okay for everyone else.

He didn't feel that way because he was a republican, since he was a racist long before he joined the GOP.

Power CUer
    The fact is that pretty much everyone, no matter how much they are against abortion, has a circumstance under which it would not only be permissible, but would be their remedy of choice. It's just a question of whether they're honest enough to admit it.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The fact is that pretty much everyone, no matter how much they are against abortion, has a circumstance under which it would not only be permissible, but would be their remedy of choice. It's just a question of whether they're honest enough to admit it.
    A lot of people are hypocrites. The thing to do is to find your own hypocrisy and work on it. It's not to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    A lot of people are hypocrites. The thing to do is to find your own hypocrisy and work on it. It's not to give up.
    The fact that what this guy said was blatantly racist makes no never mind to you, Noon, or Linda does it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer
    Of course it is.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken