1. #1 Best Jewish delis across the USA 
    Kristen Oliveri, TheDailyMeal.com 6:06 a.m. EDT April 12, 2014
    Corned beef, pastrami, matzoh ball soup and chopped liver are just a few staples on any Jewish deli menu. While these menu items might appear on all menus in the Jewish deli food scene not all delis get it right.

Many quality Jewish delis throughout the United States are family-run and operated restaurants that have stood the test of time. Their meats are homemade, their matzoh ball soup draws crowds, and their overall attention to quality and detail make them standouts in the American food scene and often the most sought-out places to grab a sandwich while traveling to a new city. Another defining factor of a great Jewish deli is a very large, very extensive menu with what seems like endless combinations and offerings.
    more>http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel...essen/7601145/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I love a good matzoh ball soup!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I love a good matzoh ball soup!!!
    My favorite is a hot pastrami sandwich.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I'm a brisket sandwich guy myself

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    My favorite is a hot pastrami sandwich.
    I'm with ya.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

There's nothing like a real New York deli bagel. And how many of y'all have been to a Harold's?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Zingerman's in the People's Republic of Ann Arbor is pretty good, but expensive. It's the place Obama was speaking at a week or so ago about raising the minimum wage. Zingerman's has $13 sandwiches.

There are cheaper, equally good Jewish delis in metro Detroit. Stage Deli on Orchard Lake RD in West Bloomfield, or The Bread Basket in Oak Park (don't go to one of the branches, only go to the one in Oak Park) are more authentic and less expensive.