1. #1 White wing supremacist: swan attacks foreign students 
    By Telegraph Staff

8:05PM BST 10 Apr 2014

Warwick University has erected a fence around a campus lake to stop a spate of swan attacks on students.

A 4ft tall bird, which boasts an 8ft wingspan, has been accused of behaved aggressively towards foreign students as they cross over a footbridge near its nesting place at the university's Gibbet Hill campus in Coventry, West Midlands.

The footbridge is used by hundreds of students everyday as a route between accommodation and university buildings. Undergraduates revealed that the swan only appeared to target students from ethnic minorities.

One 24-year-old student from India said: "These swans are very annoying, and the students feel as though they're being bullied.
    Moe>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-students.html
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Swans are not to be messed with, especially during spring-the males are very protective of the females and their off,spring. Our neighbors had a pair of swans on their backyard pond and you did not want to go there if you were under 4 ft tall. The male would try to attack an adult, he could do some damage to a little kid (he knocked a 3 year old over once and pecked him all over his back and butt).

That's why I always thought that the story of Zeus and Leda to be so weird. Sex with a possessed swan just can't be pleasant, and remember, even if it did produce Helen of Troy, it also produced Klymentestra.

This is racism most foul!

There is also a racist duck out there.............................i think it is called the hooded merganser.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This is racism most foul!

There is also a racist duck out there.............................i think it is called the hooded merganser.
    Someone call a Doctor! Rock has finally quacked....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot