1. #1 Carney Admits MSM Biased In Favor of Obama, Says Toughest Interview Obama Faced was.. 
    Power CUer
    Carney Admits MSM Biased In Favor of Obama, Says Toughest Interview Obama Faced During 2012 Election Was Jon Stewart

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...n_stewart.html

JAY CARNEY: I remember we had some discussion during 2012 about well, is it appropriate for the president, the sitting president and candidate, to give interviews with Jon Stewart and others. And the answer was yes, again because the young voters we were trying to reach are more likely to watch The Daily Show than some other news shows. But also, I think if you look back at 2012 and the series of interviews the sitting president of the United States gave, probably the toughest interview he had was with Jon Stewart. Probably the most substantive, challenging interview Barack Obama had in the election year was with the anchor of The Daily Show.

No surprise to me. Barack's Praetorian Guard must protect Caesar at all costs.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf