And what about vesta dear?
    Oh god, no.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GOBUCKS View Post
    Oh god, no.

Vesta is here, she just has not posted.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Gern is here also, just hasn't posted in a while.

Sparky, JTy, and TTL all know we are over here. I believe all have big things going on in real life right now.
    LC and Crockspot~ you are missed.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IassaFTots View Post
    Sparky, JTy, and TTL all know we are over here. I believe all have big things going on in real life right now.
    Very true. All three are longtime "veterans" of this site. Wish them nothing but the best.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Wineslob2 View Post
    Hiyas, same "wineslob" from back in the day.
    I'm glad you signed up. All of the newly signed up members should be using my name as the person that referred you. I need the numbers.

SR, Rock, SLW, that should make about 29 referrals for me so far........

Quote Originally Posted by BEG View Post
    I'm sitting right next to her. Let me ask her.

She is in a lot of pain still. I had to washed her bedding today and make her bed because she bled all over it from her elbow. I took her out today for lunch and to pick up a prescription. First time she has been out since her surgery.
    She is truly Blessed to have you as a friend.

Let's watch the use of copyrighted material everyone.

While it's covered in our TOS, item 13, CU doesn't need getting
    nasty letters from lawyers, K??

This is being brought up again because of Atman's pics which I
    have removed from CU.

Thanks all!!!

I suppose I should say something.

Even though I don't like certain of the rules here, all of us from conservativecave need to keep in mind we're guests here, and need to respect the rules. We're not primitives, after all.

Once conservativecave is up and running again, members can feel free to get noisy and raucous about the primitives anew. It's a bother, it's a nuisance, having to be restrained, but it's not like it's forever.

My understanding--which might, or might not, be correct--of the delay with getting conservativecave back up again, under a more secure server or host or whatever it's called is that it's based upon two reasons.

Number one, all those involved with the mechanics of the endeavor are working people, and working people who work a lot more than just forty hours a week. It's difficult to get coordinated, most especially because unlike Skins's island, conservativecave is a purely voluntary enterprise; nobody makes any money off of it, nobody's paid to "service" or run it.

Number two, the "box" or whatever it is--that thing that's physically kept with the server or host (I have no idea if the terminology I'm using is the right one)--has aged and hence deteriorated. Its condition has been of some concern for a while, and I guess these things aren't cheap.

It's taking time dealing with these issues, but they're getting resolved.

But for the meantime, we've been served well by conservativeunderground, and so it's just good manners, good taste, good breeding, to observe their rules, not ours.
    "Lu looks like she could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence"--Big Dog

Quote Originally Posted by franksolich View Post
    I suppose I should say something.

Even though I don't like certain of the rules here, all of us from conservativecave need to keep in mind we're guests here, and need to respect the rules. We're not primitives, after all.

Once conservativecave is up and running again, members can feel free to get noisy and raucous about the primitives anew. It's a bother, it's a nuisance, having to be restrained, but it's not like it's forever.

My understanding--which might, or might not, be correct--of the delay with getting conservativecave back up again, under a more secure server or host or whatever it's called is that it's based upon two reasons.

Number one, all those involved with the mechanics of the endeavor are working people, and working people who work a lot more than just forty hours a week. It's difficult to get coordinated, most especially because unlike Skins's island, conservativecave is a purely voluntary enterprise; nobody makes any money off of it, nobody's paid to "service" or run it.

Number two, the "box" or whatever it is--that thing that's physically kept with the server or host (I have no idea if the terminology I'm using is the right one)--has aged and hence deteriorated. Its condition has been of some concern for a while, and I guess these things aren't cheap.

It's taking time dealing with these issues, but they're getting resolved.

But for the meantime, we've been served well by conservativeunderground, and so it's just good manners, good taste, good breeding, to observe their rules, not ours.
    You know when you get your cavern rebuilt you still have to come around here, you can't make yourselves strangers.
    There really hasn't been any problem here, your the best behaved bunch of people I have run across, we just have a handful of things we do different.
    you can always link to pics and stuff like that, no big deal. They have threatened us a time or too.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg