1. #1 Cotton Features His Drill Sergeant In New Ad 
    http://weaselzippers.us/page/2/

Rep. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) features his drill sergeant in a new ad for his Senate campaign, touting his military record and mocking Sen. Mark Pryor (D-Ark.) for his comments that Cotton had a “sense of entitlement.”

“Sen. Pryor says my military service gives me, quote, ‘a sense of entitlement.’ So I brought in an expert,” Cotton says before his former basic training drill sergeant enters.

“Drill Sergeant Norton taught me to be a soldier: Accountability, humility, and putting the unit before yourself. That training stuck,” Cotton says after Norton gives him permission stand “at ease” in the humorous spot.

The light-hearted ad seeks to soften Cotton personally, tout his military record and knock Pryor for comments earlier this spring that Cotton has “a sense of entitlement that he gives off.”

“It’s almost just like ‘I served my country, therefore let me into the Senate.’ That’s not how it works in Arkansas,” Pryor said in an interview to MSNBC last month.

The two are locked in a tight race that could be crucial for the GOP’s chances to retake the Senate. Pryor has led in the last few polls, though both parties expect a hard-fought battle through Election Day.

That's getting good comments on other various sites.

I'm all for Republicans that are willing to fire back at the Democrats shot-for-shot with no mercy, rather than the McCain approach of saving the hardball for challengers within the party and then playing softball in the general election and in office while the other side is playing hand grenades.
    Last edited by DumbAss Tanker; 04-22-2014 at 06:03 PM.

It's funny and rather effective at the same time.

That ad is awesome!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Has the left called the DI an Uncle Tom yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeper View Post
    Has the left called the DI an Uncle Tom yet?
    No. But I can see them trying to hem him up because he's still serving in the Army Reserves.

He hasn't broken any rules ir.violsted the UCMJ...but when has that stopped Libtards from punishing those that venture off the plantation.

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by txradioguy; 04-23-2014 at 12:54 PM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.